Bucs Secure Seed - Brady throws 43 Tds

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your point?

Brady did a lot more in that 24-point comeback than Jones did in that complete debacle against the Bills.

Not the game to dance on Brady's grave. It took a lot of balls and determination to tie that game. The defensive call on that last play was colossally stupid and cost the Bucs a shot at OT.

Brady sucked in the first half. Funny how you and other Tommites forget that little fact.
The comeback was necessary because of how atrocious Brady played .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brady sucked in the first half. Funny how you and other Tommites forget that little fact.

I'll answer for them... Brady was doing that to make things interesting because he is sooooooo good the game was boring for him.

LOL. Pretty sure that works both ways. I am sure when Bill watched his defense get torched by the Bills and his O have zero answers except 2 picks to go down 33-3, he wished he still had the GOAT as his QB.

Also, pretty sure as inept as the Bucs coaching has been over the past 2 season, Bowles would have never benched his CB2 in a SB where the O put up 500 yards only to lose to Nick Foles.

So yeah, pretty sure Brady does not miss Bill as much as people wish he did especially when the Bucs defense dropped the hammer on the Chiefs last year helping Brady to secure his 7th title.

LOL. Pretty sure that works both ways. I am sure when Bill watched his defense get torched by the Bills and his O have zero answers except 2 picks to go down 33-3, he wished he still had the GOAT as his QB.

Also, pretty sure as inept as the Bucs coaching has been over the past 2 season, Bowles would have never benched his CB2 in a SB where the O put up 500 yards only to lose to Nick Foles.

So yeah, pretty sure Brady does not miss Bill as much as people wish he did especially when the Bucs defense dropped the hammer on the Chiefs last year helping Brady to secure his 7th title.
Wow....astonishing that you actually defend Arians who at first glance one would think peculiar as surely your POV is basically Tommy Terrific doesn't need an HC? He can do it all himself? Surely Arians is irrelevant to Tom?

But then your true colours are shown on this, and it is your anger with Belichick that really drives everything with you, even above your worship of Tom. So Arians screws up in the game and rather than say yes he did which one would think you would heartily agree with as it helps give Tom a get out, i.e. he's playing for a crap coach so that's why they really lost, you can't do that as it might, just might give BB kudos....

This is comically ridiculous. Just like Brady was saying in SB 52 "what defense are we in that Malcolm is on the sideline?" Lombardi kisses Belichick's ass like no other. Belichick had Brady scratching his head many times over while in New England, I'd go into some of the more obvious examples but I don't want to offend anyone with the truth.

Despite Arians being a jackass, signing with Tampa Bay was the best decision Brady ever made in his NFL career. He won a 7th ring and permanently cemented his GOAT status. It will be pretty much impossible for any QB to pass him now.

Brady sucked in the first half. "Tommites" can at least admit the obvious. Jones throws 2 picks and posts a quarterback rating of 40 while he and his team are digging an insurmountable deficit and we have to listen how "he showed balls and determination" by throwing TD's in complete garbage time. Brady and his Bucs teammates fought their way back into that game and were still making plays of consequence at the end.

This is comically ridiculous. Just like Brady was saying in SB 52 "what defense are we in that Malcolm is on the sideline?" Lombardi kisses Belichick's ass like no other. Belichick had Brady scratching his head many times over while in New England, I'd go into some of the more obvious examples but I don't want to offend anyone with the truth.

Despite Arians being a jackass, signing with Tampa Bay was the best decision Brady ever made in his NFL career. He won a 7th ring and permanently cemented his GOAT status. It will be pretty much impossible for any QB to pass him now.

Brady sucked in the first half. "Tommites" can at least admit the obvious. Jones throws 2 picks and posts a quarterback rating of 40 while he and his team are digging an insurmountable deficit and we have to listen how "he showed balls and determination" by throwing TD's in complete garbage time. Brady and his Bucs teammates fought their way back into that game and were still making plays of consequence at the end.
Spot on. No doubt Bill has missed Brady waaaay more than Brady has missed him the last 2 years. Best late career move of any team athlete is what Brady did when he went to Tampa.

Spot on. No doubt Bill has missed Brady waaaay more than Brady has missed him the last 2 years. Best late career move of any team athlete is what Brady did when he went to Tampa.
Brady hasn't missed Belichick even 1%. Nor has Gronk.

The only negative aspect of the Brady-to-Tampa Bay experience is Antonio Brown. I actually liked the move for Tampa Bay to pick him up midseason last year but in hindsight I don't know if they absolutely needed him to win it all. Obviously as it was, he contributed, and it seemed like a successful move but when the team REALLY needed him after Godwin went down this season, the situation imploded. I'm not sure what Brown's mental health situation is but he's characterologically flawed for sure, perpetually self-destructive, and completely unreliable. Specifically how it ended in Tampa Bay, I'm putting some of that on Arians. The whole "get the fuck out of here" sideline bit was unnecessary and obviously something that Brown with his known temperament was not going to receive well. This probably goes back to the notion that Arians didn't want Brown in the first place but had to accept it because Brady wanted it. And for Arians it was just the last straw. Interestingly I think Brady is probably more pissed at Arians for "antagonizing" Brown on the sideline. Brady probably figured he'd be able to manage Brown for the remainder of the season but just didn't have the time to deal with him in the midst of a game.

At this point Brown is burning every bridge imaginable with his threats of lawsuits against Arians and Tampa Bay. Being litigious now as well as possessing all of those dubious traits, no other organization will be taking that on.

The only negative aspect of the Brady-to-Tampa Bay experience is Antonio Brown. I actually liked the move for Tampa Bay to pick him up midseason last year but in hindsight I don't know if they absolutely needed him to win it all. Obviously as it was, he contributed, and it seemed like a successful move but when the team REALLY needed him after Godwin went down this season, the situation imploded. I'm not sure what Brown's mental health situation is but he's characterologically flawed for sure, perpetually self-destructive, and completely unreliable. Specifically how it ended in Tampa Bay, I'm putting some of that on Arians. The whole "get the fuck out of here" sideline bit was unnecessary and obviously something that Brown with his known temperament was not going to receive well. This probably goes back to the notion that Arians didn't want Brown in the first place but had to accept it because Brady wanted it. And for Arians it was just the last straw. Interestingly I think Brady is probably more pissed at Arians for "antagonizing" Brown on the sideline. Brady probably figured he'd be able to manage Brown for the remainder of the season but just didn't have the time to deal with him in the midst of a game.

At this point Brown is burning every bridge imaginable with his threats of lawsuits against Arians and Tampa Bay. Being litigious now as well as possessing all of those dubious traits, no other organization will be taking that on.
Good luck finding a new team. When Brady retires. Its clear your a Butt Hurt Brady Era Fan. Your post about Jones confirms it.

Last edited:
Good luck finding a new team. When Brady retires. Its clear your a Butt Hurt Brady Era Fan. You proved your post about Jones & patriots .
You're not even making sense. Firstly, I'm a Patriots season ticket holder so I'm invested in the team being good no matter who's at quarterback. Secondly, as a Brady fan I'm totally fine with him playing for another organization, especially considering how well it's worked out for him and Team Brady. The Brady vs Belichick argument has gotten as lopsided as Brady vs Manning.

And no, I don't think MJ10 is the second coming of TB12. He's definitely not Josh Allen either, which is going to be a major problem, especially considering that Belichick & sons are only getting much worse at game-planning against him.

So yay, go Pats! I want them to win too. They sucked last season so Brady still dominating the world in Tampa Bay was a nice distraction from watching Belichick pathetically trying to win games with Cam Newton. Is any Patriots fan really looking back at 2020 with any fondness? And I hope Mac Jones proves me wrong and turns into a true franchise quarterback. At this point I don't see it. That doesn't make me "not a Patriots fan."

Oh boy who cares for real Brady has moved on perhaps you all should too.
You're not even making sense. Firstly, I'm a Patriots season ticket holder so I'm invested in the team being good no matter who's at quarterback. Secondly, as a Brady fan I'm totally fine with him playing for another organization, especially considering how well it's worked out for him and Team Brady. The Brady vs Belichick argument has gotten as lopsided as Brady vs Manning.

And no, I don't think MJ10 is the second coming of TB12. He's definitely not Josh Allen either, which is going to be a major problem, especially considering that Belichick & sons are only getting much worse at game-planning against him.

So yay, go Pats! I want them to win too. They sucked last season so Brady still dominating the world in Tampa Bay was a nice distraction from watching Belichick pathetically trying to win games with Cam Newton. Is any Patriots fan really looking back at 2020 with any fondness? And I hope Mac Jones proves me wrong and turns into a true franchise quarterback. At this point I don't see it. That doesn't make me "not a Patriots fan."
o yeah so am I where are your seats we could get together and hang out. Have you ever won the lottery for the superbowl? Ive been to 2 but we had tickets to 3.

~Dee~

Stop with the "I'm a season ticket holder, therefore I'm a Pats fan" bullshit You've written that roughly 46 times here.. We all know season ticket holders who aren't Pats fans. You and the other whine-bags HATE Belichick because he wouldn't beg Tompa Boy to stay. You, Toni Mazz and the other insufferable Brady fellatio providers will never, ever root for the Pats while any Belichick is associated with the team. So, be prepared to root against the Pats for awhile, because the Belichicks aren't going anywhere. Hopefully, you and the rest of Tompa Boy's knee-pad clan will go away. Ehhh, unlikely...

Last edited:

the bolded tells me you are a brady fan and not a pats fan. why not just admit it?

Oh boy who cares for real Brady has moved on perhaps you all should too.
Do I follow you around telling you not to care about whatever it is you find interesting?

o yeah so am I where are your seats we could get together and hang out. Have you ever won the lottery for the superbowl? Ive been to 2 but we had tickets to 3.

~Dee~
Cute.

Stop with the "I'm a season ticket holder, therefore I'm a Pats fan" bullshit You've written that roughly 46 times here.. We all know season ticket holders who aren't Pats fans. You and the other whine-bags HATE Belichick because he wouldn't beg Tompa Boy to stay. You, Toni Mazz and the other insufferable Brady fellatio providers will never, ever root for the Pats while any Belichick is associated with the team. So, be prepared to root against the Pats for awhile, because the Belichicks aren't going anywhere. Hopefully, you and the rest of Tompa Boy's knee-pad clan will go away. Ehhh, unlikely...
Firstly I'll post pretty much whatever I want. Secondly you seem to reply quite a bit to someone you can't stomach, which is weird.

the bolded tells me you are a brady fan and not a pats fan. why not just admit it?
"Admit it" why? Because a pack of "well-known members" is going to bully me into it?

Being a Pats fan is not synonymous with being a Belichick fan. I root for the team. I don't care for the HC/GM. I never bought into In Bill We Trust. This was well before Brady left town. I can recite a multitude of issues with BB dating back to '06. I'm not hiding anything. It's just easier for you to dismiss me as a Brady fanatic so you can reject anything I say out of hand. Whatever my friend, I'm not really worried about it either way.

Do I follow you around telling you not to care about whatever it is you find interesting?

Cute.

Firstly I'll post pretty much whatever I want. Secondly you seem to reply quite a bit to someone you can't stomach, which is weird.

"Admit it" why? Because a pack of "well-known members" is going to bully me into it?

Being a Pats fan is not synonymous with being a Belichick fan. I root for the team. I don't care for the HC/GM. I never bought into In Bill We Trust. This was well before Brady left town. I can recite a multitude of issues with BB dating back to '06. I'm not hiding anything. It's just easier for you to dismiss me as a Brady fanatic so you can reject anything I say out of hand. Whatever my friend, I'm not really worried about it either way.
Whatever gave you the idea I can't stomach you? On the contrary, pounding you like a Salvation Army drum is fun!

It’s cute when Brady fans consistently out themselves as non Patriot fans.

Last edited:

Cute.

when someone says "so yay, go pats" dripping with sarcasm, they simply aren't a pats fan. i don't know how you found this place, though i suspect you were brought here by other bradyfans. either way, idgaf. not sure why you are here, but coming into someone's house and wiping your dick on the curtains isn't gonna lead to any type of productive discussion.

when someone says "so yay, go pats" dripping with sarcasm, they simply aren't a pats fan. i don't know how you found this place, though i suspect you were brought here by other bradyfans. either way, idgaf. not sure why you are here, but coming into someone's house and wiping your dick on the curtains isn't gonna lead to any type of productive discussion.

Craw spent some time at PatsFans and didn't last long. Considering how challenging it is to get banned there, they had to work hard to do so. It was really bad. PatsFans has its "Team Bill" & "Team Tom" cliques, but Craw was pretty much universally considered persona non-grata over there, by everyone. I remember some folks speculating that they might be a Ravens fan.

As hard as it is to believe, Craw was more insufferable, hostile, and rude at PatsFans than they are here. They are either an extremely poorly socially adjusted Patriots fan who irrationally hates Belichick ... or a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back