Bucs Secure Seed - Brady throws 43 Tds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Tampa capped it's greatest regular season in franchise history with a thumping of the Panthers.

Brady threw 43 touchdowns on the season and over 5300 yards capping his best back-to-back seasons of his career. He also broke the single season completion record of Drew Brees. The league MVP is most likely a coin flip now between him and Rodgers.

The Bucs now draw the Eagles in round one because they are the second seed.

He's way behind in the MVP voting according to Peter King.

In next week’s column, I plan to share a more through list of all the categories—Coach, Rookies, Offensive and Defensive Players, Assistant Coach and GM. But this week, it’s all about the Most Valuable Player. The vote:

1. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay, 32 votes
T-2. Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay, 2 votes
T-2. Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati, 2 votes

Very nice article by Hurley. Thanks for posting that.
It was great. Hurley is a very skilled writer IMO. He is able to beautifully capture not only the great season statistically by Brady but it's historical significance.

I am glad you responded. I know others here follow and root for Brady as they PM me. I don't know what happened to this board and all it's anger toward Brady but this season of his has been an absolute joy to watch. He was right last year when he said he thought the offense could improve a lot in year 2.

Last edited:
It was great. Hurley is a very skilled writer IMO. He is able to beautifully capture not only the great season statistically by Brady but it's historical significance.

I am glad you responded. I know others here follow and root for Brady as they PM me. I don't know what happened to this board and all it's anger toward Brady but this season of his has been an absolute joy to watch. He was right last year when he said he thought the offense could improve a lot in year 2.

There's no 'anger', Mazz. Many fans were annoyed at his last season here, the way he behaved and many simply don't like what he's become, a current player who seems to be wallowing in self-publicity. And people were very uneasy at this relationship with Guerrero when he was here.

And of course, you yourself and the trolling are a reason why people react the way they do. It's classic trolling 101 to troll and then take great offense when people respond or innocently act perplexed when people react in kind.

I actually don't dislike Brady or root for him to fail or anything. I keep tabs on how the Bucs are doing and am fine with seeing him win more and break more records, when they aren't playing the Pats.

But I'm not rooting for him more than I'm rooting for the Pats. And I'm not coming to a New England Patriots forum to spam articles and other content related to a player who doesn't play for this team anymore.

I have no idea why it's so difficult to understand why Pats fans don't want their forum flooded with news and content about the Bucs and their QB...

There's no 'anger', Mazz. Many fans were annoyed at his last season here, the way he behaved and many simply don't like what he's become, a current player who seems to be wallowing in self-publicity. And people were very uneasy at this relationship with Guerrero when he was here.

And of course, you yourself and the trolling are a reason why people react the way they do. It's classic trolling 101 to troll and then take great offense when people respond or innocently act perplexed when people react in kind.
That’s not entirely true . Their is Brady hate on this board . You even had one poster calling him 12 . I have no issues with what brady doing in TB. Just enjoying his last few years . He’s has nothing left to prove .

Last edited:
That’s not entirely true . Their is Brady hate on this board . You even had one poster calling him 12 . I have no issues with what brady doing in TB. He has nothing left to prove. Just enjoying his last few years .While building his brand for post career .

I don't accept the word 'hate' though. How could anyone hate someone they don't know who hasn't affected them negatively etc. I mean to 'hate' a sportsperson or 'celebrity' is nonsense.

There may be a dislike, but that's it. And calling him '12' is a signal of hate??

I don't accept the word 'hate' though. How could anyone hate someone they don't know who hasn't affected them negatively etc. I mean to 'hate' a sportsperson or 'celebrity' is nonsense.

There may be a dislike, but that's it. And calling him '12' is a signal of hate??
You can call it whatever you want . In my opinion all the Brady hate . Was caused by the BB hate . They couldn’t accept Brady was no longer a patriot.. Kept shoving him down are throats in Patriots threads

Last edited:
That’s not entirely true . Their is Brady hate on this board . You even had one poster calling him 12 . I have no issues with what brady doing in TB. Just enjoying his last few years . He’s has nothing left to prove .
This board is unique in that regard. A few posters here (not a ton) really hate the guy and have said so in their posts. I do think you are right that is more of a Bill division here. This board is extremely pro Bill so Brady's success is seen as a slight against Bill for some reason, probably our toxic media.

This board is unique in that regard. A few posters here (not a ton) really hate the guy and have said so in their posts. I do think you are right that is more of a Bill division here. This board is extremely pro Bill so Brady's success is seen as a slight against Bill for some reason, probably our toxic media.

Wrong again. Sigh.....

Video showed Tom Brady Defy Coaches. He went back in to make sure Gronk got his bonus money.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Aqya9RSsdGM?feature=share

That's.......dodgy......I mean, we know Arians is a yes man to Tom now, but that can't be acceptable can it? To have a player literally calling the shots like that?

Jesus, how things have changed :rofl:

That's.......dodgy......I mean, we know Arians is a yes man to Tom now, but that can't be acceptable can it? To have a player literally calling the shots like that?

Jesus, how things have changed :rofl:

Doesn't bode well for Arians. I mean mostly everyone knew he got a Super Bowl as a yes-man, but that is another level of disrespect. Not even Manning did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back