Bucs Secure Seed - Brady throws 43 Tds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to explain that one in further detail. How would Bill have held him back from further success here?
Just more stupidity from Brady era fans. He played in 9 SBs & 11 AFC Championship games. He left to get paid Have more control on & off the field. Signed with TB who had #1 ranked passing game in 2019.

Just more stupidity from Brady era fans. He played in 9 SBs & 11 AFC Championship games. He left to get paid Have more control on & off the field. Signed with TB who had #1 ranked passing game that previous year
Yup. If there's one common characteristic of most, if not all, Brady-first fans who falsely masqueraded as Patriot fans is that they really don't know much about football. They're probably good siblings, helpful neighbors, kind to their pets, etc. But, they don't know shit about football...

You've got to explain that one in further detail. How would Bill have held him back from further success here?
You asked...

1) Inexplicably benching Malcolm Butler in Super Bowl 52. Cost them the game.

2) Completely batched weeks 16 & 17 of the 2015 season. A) Deferred to the Jets in OT loss and B) started yet entirely handcuffed Brady against Miami with an inexplicable game plan of handing off to Steven Jackson and Brandon Bolden in 17 of the first 19 snaps. Brady finished with a measly 21 attempts in the loss. Patriots lost both games which cost them the #1 seed and predictably they lost the AFCCG in Denver against a completely spent Peyton Manning who would have puked all over himself if he had had to play that game in Foxboro.

3) Gave Brady garbage to work with in '06, '13 & '19.

4) Look at what each has done without the other (even excluding Belichick's Cleveland debacle):

Belichick:

66 regular season games (32-34)
1 postseason game (0-1)
First losing season since 2000

Brady (incredibly at ages 43 & 44):

33 regular season games (24-9)
5 postseason games (5-0)
Two consecutive 40-TD seasons
Led league in TD's, passing yards, completions and wins
Third best in league history, 5316 passing yards
Pro Bowl
All Pro
NFL MVP finalist
Division title
Super Bowl Championship
Super Bowl MVP

You asked...

2) Completely batched weeks 16 & 17 of the 2015 season. A) Deferred to the Jets in OT loss and B) started yet entirely handcuffed Brady against Miami with an inexplicable game plan of handing off to Steven Jackson and Brandon Bolden in 17 of the first 19 snaps. Brady finished with a measly 21 attempts in the loss. Patriots lost both games which cost them the #1 seed and predictably they lost the AFCCG in Denver against a completely spent Peyton Manning who would have puked all over himself if he had had to play that game in Foxboro.

4) Look at what each has done without the other (even excluding Belichick's Cleveland debacle):

Belichick:

1 postseason game (0-1)

5 postseason games (5-0)
Pro Bowl
All Pro
NFL MVP finalist
Division title
Super Bowl Championship
Super Bowl MVP
My god, you really are batshit, nuts obsessed. WTF do you do with all of your free time? Never mind, I can guess. Holy shit. Most of us here obviously really like pro football, but you're on another level. Now, with that said, you obviously aren't a Pats fan so the obvious question, to me at least, is why the f*** would you go to those lengths to simply present as a butthurt troll? I'd respectfully ask that you read the following slowly and carefully: no football fan in her/his right mind would question that 1) Tom Brady is the GOAT quarterback, and 2) Bill Belichick is the GOAT coach. Anyone who denies either of those facts is delusional.

My god, you really are batshit, nuts obsessed. WTF do you do with all of your free time? Never mind, I can guess. Holy shit. Most of us here obviously really like pro football, but you're on another level. Now, with that said, you obviously aren't a Pats fan so the obvious question, to me at least, is why the f*** would you go to those lengths to simply present as a butthurt troll? I'd respectfully ask that you read the following slowly and carefully: no football fan in her/his right mind would question that 1) Tom Brady is the GOAT quarterback, and 2) Bill Belichick is the GOAT coach. Anyone who denies either of those facts is delusional.
Like I said, you asked. I took the time to answer your question and you hammer me as a troll for it. I'm a Patriots fan. Being that however doesn't necessarily mean I have to like everyone associated with the organization. I also can recognize varying degrees of importance to the successes of the team. I don't understand what you think I'm "butthurt" about either.

You're not disputing anything I said. You say Brady and Belichick are the GOAT. That's not the issue at hand. You asked how Belichick may have held Brady back. Or another way of looking at it is who's more deserving of the GOAT status (as it relates to how each has done without the other)? We have that data, I presented it. It's heavily lopsided in favor of Brady. That's also undeniable.

Like I said, you asked. I took the time to answer your question and you hammer me as a troll for it. I'm a Patriots fan. Being that however doesn't necessarily mean I have to like everyone associated with the organization. I also can recognize varying degrees of importance to the successes of the team. I don't understand what you think I'm "butthurt" about either.

You're not disputing anything I said. You say Brady and Belichick are the GOAT. That's not the issue at hand. You asked how Belichick may have held Brady back. Or another way of looking at it is who's more deserving of the GOAT status (as it relates to how each has done without the other)? We have that data, I presented it. It's heavily lopsided in favor of Brady. That's also undeniable.
If, as you claim, I'm not disputing anything you said, it's because at my age I'm liable to die before I finish reading it. For Christ sake, your acquaintances should call you Tolstoy. You're boring. What you write is boring. You exhibit no sense of humor, you whine and moan incessantly. Suggestion: stop posting for awhile, maybe get drunk and look into getting a f###### hobby, or something else to do with your time.

If, as you claim, I'm not disputing anything you said, it's because at my age I'm liable to die before I finish reading it. For Christ sake, your acquaintances should call you Tolstoy. You're boring. What you write is boring. You exhibit no sense of humor, you whine and moan incessantly. Suggestion: stop posting for awhile, maybe get drunk and look into getting a f###### hobby, or something else to do with your time.
I get it now. You're a tool. Accusing me of your own sins. You're also very limited if you can't read all the way through a relatively concise post.

Why so hung up on what I do with my time away from this forum? Such a weak and shallow exercise trying to demean me. Brother I don't care what you do with yourself or your time, it's completely irrelevant. I made a comment in one of my posts which apparently prompted you to ask me a question. So I answered it. That's the extent of it for me.

I get it now. You're a tool. Accusing me of your own sins. You're also very limited if you can't read all the way through a relatively concise post.

Why so hung up on what I do with my time away from this forum? Such a weak and shallow exercise trying to demean me. Brother I don't care what you do with yourself or your time, it's completely irrelevant. I made a comment in one of my posts which apparently prompted you to ask me a question. So I answered it. That's the extent of it for me.
Bye.

Up to your old tricks 'eh Middy?

There's more than one person on the face of the Earth that thinks Brady is most responsible for the success of the NEP franchise. In 44 years without Brady, the Patriots won 5 division titles and 0 Super Bowls. In 18 years with Brady, the Patriots won 17 division titles and 6 Super Bowls. He's already completely transformed another franchise as well at the end of his career. It's remarkable. To say he's the most responsible for his 7 rings collectively is merely stating the obvious.

You asked...

Belichick:

1 postseason game (0-1)

5 postseason games (5-0)
Pro Bowl
All Pro
NFL MVP finalist
Division title
Super Bowl Championship
Super Bowl MVP
...and yet...6 Lombardis...exactly 6 more than the Bills have...

if you're going to troll you're going to have to step your game up 'cause all I'm seeing is a second rate performance.

There's more than one person on the face of the Earth that thinks Brady is most responsible for the success of the NEP franchise. In 44 years without Brady, the Patriots won 5 division titles and 0 Super Bowls. In 18 years with Brady, the Patriots won 17 division titles and 6 Super Bowls. He's already completely transformed another franchise as well at the end of his career. It's remarkable. To say he's the most responsible for his 7 rings collectively is merely stating the obvious.
:coffee: :yawn:

How much does anyone want to bet that this moron is that tool that Mazz quotes on Twitter? The junior in college who is somehow a viable source for her?

Must be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmmm, someone must still be crying into their Tom Brady Bucs jersey to find the time to lament the loss of that vaunted Bucs squad falling short to the high powered Mathew Stafford led Rams

Winning is always based on transcendent players, specifically the QB. Brady transformed the Patriots just like how he is doing with the Bucs now. He is an organizational transformative player.
And, he, Brady transformed them into losers last night I guess then.......

~Dee~

~Dee~
Brady must have called that defensive play when they brought the house and left everyone uncovered because from what I understand, Brady doesn't need a coach...

jimmy g also has qbed multiple playoff wins without bb.
What's your point?

Brady did a lot more in that 24-point comeback than Jones did in that complete debacle against the Bills.

Damn, I thought Brady could do everything. Guess not
Not the game to dance on Brady's grave. It took a lot of balls and determination to tie that game. The defensive call on that last play was colossally stupid and cost the Bucs a shot at OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back