Bye week Doom thread - GoodBYE to our chances

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
I know some of you think this is a great team, but the reality is they're suspiciously lucky. Tom Brady uses the bye week to do some bro bonding with Jimmy Gruffalo. They go to Gruff's home town near Chicago (Wikipedia says it's a suburb of Chicago, but it's talking bollocks; 25 miles from downtown IS NOT a suburb).

Anyway, Jimmy Gruffalo and Brady are talking. Gruff points out: "Bro, gomezcat is coming over to New York with Mrs Cat on October 14th". Brady replies, "Dude that's like so totally awesome, Dude! I finally get to meet the current stats guy of the Kent Exiles. Dude, that's like totally gnarly". .

Gruffalo points out that Gomez won't be going to Boston. Brady says, "Dude, well, I will have to sign for the Jets" and he does. Neutral Commissioner Roger Goodell smells a rat. As well as allowing Brady to sign for the Superbowl bound Jets, he orders the Pats to surrender some more draft picks.

Midweek training is messy and twenty Pats, including Gronk and Edelman, are injured in a pile up. Coach Cheatychick is banned, as Goodell manages to "prove" that Bill cheated in a card game with a Colts assistant 40 years ago.

Oh, and Bob Kraft sells the team to Jimmy Haslam or whatever the Browns' owner is called.

So, expect a weakened team and Manziel at QB in week four.....

The bye week has our number, yet again. We can't buy a break. We should let by-gones be by-gones. This season for example, is doomed to change like a bi-polar person changes personalities. We are doomed.

Bad Bye.

You seriously need to put a NSFR sign on this. I laughed so hard at this I spit out my Pepsi. I say, Pepsi, that is just so wrong buddy.:thwak:

'Gnarly? LOLOLOLOL

You seriously need to put a NSFR sign on this. I laughed so hard at this I spit out my Pepsi. I say, Pepsi, that is just so wrong buddy.:thwak:

'Gnarly? LOLOLOLOL

Glad to be of service! 20 years ago, I spent a semester in Vienna as part of my German degree. I met some great people, including a Penn transplant living in San Clemente, CA. He did actually use the word gnarly to refer to waves....

I can't hear or apparently read the work 'gnarly' without thinking of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kW0mi0L83Ek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back