C.O.T.Y.?

Who ya got for coach of the year?

• Mike Tomlin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Payton

• Sean McVay

• Sean Penn (seriously, we need a limit on Seans!)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to agree on Flores. I loved his coaching of the D during his brief tenure here. He brought a real aggressiveness to them which was wonderful. He's done a fantastic job at Miami.

I'd nominate Gregg Williams for moron of the year. His blitz call against the Raiders was something else.

I voted for Stefanski but if Rivera wins the division with Washington, I may go with him.

Too early for me to call it.

Belichick is still my front runner but McDermott, Frank Reich, Andy Reid, Stefanski and Flores, in that order, are all viable.

I'm realllllly leaning towards Flores now. to go from dead last in defense to #1 in most categories in one year is tremendous. and he seems to have an excellent grasp of situational football. plus he's made some seriously ballsy decisions over his 2 years that turned out to be right for his team: firing o'shea midseason, yanking fitz for tua, being able to alternate them successfully, etc. dude is a top hc already imo.

I'm realllllly leaning towards Flores now. to go from dead last in defense to #1 in most categories in one year is tremendous. and he seems to have an excellent grasp of situational football. plus he's made some seriously ballsy decisions over his 2 years that turned out to be right for his team: firing o'shea midseason, yanking fitz for tua, being able to alternate them successfully, etc. dude is a top hc already imo.
I've got Flores neck and neck with McDermott right now; both have performed brilliantly this year.
Coming up from being further down to begin the year may give Flores the ultimate prize.

If he would have left Fitzmagic in for the year, they might have won a few more games. Tua isn't very good so far imo.

Rivera has a good chance if Washington is able to wrap up the division today.

PFT's COVID of the year...I mean, coach of the year is...😄

I'd be OK with it. McDermott deserves it more, but, he already went to the playoffs with his team.

Back