TACOS
Reaction score
Absolutely nobody?

All trans people?

Womp?

Give me your house.
Oh you're taking things absolutely literal. 🙄

Caitlyn may have a fan out there, sure. But Republicans aren't into it:

And we already covered the reaction from the LGBT community.

Newsom isn't going to be recalled, so the rest is moot. But Jenner won't place higher than third among the Republicans running.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Oh you're taking things absolutely literal. 🙄

Caitlyn may have a fan out there, sure. But Republicans aren't into it:

And we already covered the reaction from the LGBT community.

Newsom isn't going to be recalled, so the rest is moot. But Jenner won't place higher than third among the Republicans running.
You keep saying absolute stuff.

Bad habit. I had to break myself of it so like some reformed smokers detests smoke......

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
Why do you think I do?
No idea. You seem really committed to arguing for her viability, whenever I point out her unpopularity with pretty much any of the groups needed to be a contender.

I've heard more people talking about the irony of branding herself driving a car:

42140124-9504455-image-a-79_1619202423878.jpg

than about voting for her. Nice way to remind us all that she killed a woman.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
No idea. You seem really committed to arguing for her viability, whenever I point out her unpopularity with pretty much any of the groups needed to be a contender.

I've heard more people talking about the irony of branding herself driving a car:

View attachment 3427

than about voting for her. Nice way to remind us all that she killed a woman.
Well I would certainly prefer Jenner over the dictator currently an office in California, there's not much about Jenner that I think is solid.

I'm trying to understand you a little better.

I will say that I'm glad you're here and participating.

deec77

Reaction score
I don't.

I also don't believe in making a big deal about some made up problem like trans people in sports, then to go do it yourself.
She was playing in a pro am the female pro is a scratch golfer they compete as a team of 4. She has a woman’s handicap playing from those tees @ 5.5 at her own course all adjust by the women's tee. She should have played from the senior tees, but it was just for fun. I actually agree she shouldn’t have but..... that’s what handicaps are for. She’d be giving me a bunch of shots so if I play my handicap I’d win no matter which tees she tee off from.

But it’s a huge difference between a HS post puberty trans female and a biological HS female.....regardless of whether they’ve started hormones or not. That’s why we have title IX....

~Dee~

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
She was playing in a pro am the female pro is a scratch golfer they compete as a team of 4. She has a woman’s handicap playing from those tees @ 5.5 at her own course all adjust by the women's tee. She should have played from the senior tees, but it was just for fun. I actually agree she shouldn’t have but..... that’s what handicaps are for. She’d be giving me a bunch of shots so if I play my handicap I’d win no matter which tees she tee off from.

But it’s a huge difference between a HS post puberty trans female and a biological HS female.....regardless of whether they’ve started hormones or not. That’s why we have title IX....

~Dee~
But I don't think this is even a real issue.

I don't think there's some sort of rush of trans athletes dying to compete.

And this issue really stems back to Caster Semenya, who was very successful. But also a completely different case. Caster Semenya was not trans, but born intersex.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
But I don't think this is even a real issue.

I don't think there's some sort of rush of trans athletes dying to compete.

And this issue really stems back to Caster Semenya, who was very successful. But also a completely different case. Caster Semenya was not trans, but born intersex.
If you believe this is about that person and not about what is happening to young female athletes in "woke" schools around this country I contend that you are ignorant of the situation.

Whether this is purposeful or not, the result is the same.