Cam Newton released!

Actually, you need to go way back to the off-season, when I bemoaned the fact that Bill did NOTHING to upgrade the worst QB room in the league except adding Jones. So here we are. Mac is our starter which I am thrilled about but he is a rookie and rookies get hurt as evidenced by the fact that he is already in a knee brace. We have ZERO behind him and that is 100 percent Bill's fault. If something should happen to Mac and we are starting Hoyer for any length of time, our season is over.
Eh, a backup isn't the biggest issue for the Pats. If Big Mac goes down, some JAG will do his job. Be it Hoyer or someone else.

It's a good thing there don't seem to be any shirtless photos of guys like Sonny Jurgenson and Kenny Stabler around. Appetites would be gone for days. Not their appetites, unfortunately...

It's a good thing there don't seem to be any shirtless photos of guys like Sonny Jurgenson and Kenny Stabler around. Appetites would be gone for days. Not their appetites, unfortunately...

Or Jared Lorenzen, the ex-Giants QB who weighed 500 lbs when he died in 2019 at 38. He last played for a team called the River Monsters, which he resembled. He is probably the
biggest NFL QB ever for a combination of height and weight at 6'4" and 285.

jared-lorenzen.jpg

Or Jared Lorenzen, the ex-Giants QB who weighed 500 lbs when he died in 2019 at 38. He last played for a team called the River Monsters, which he resembled. He is probably the

View attachment 6199
what's funny is that he doesn't have as many chins as THE BEN. 🤣

View attachment 6199
Holy shit! It's Mark Bertrand! Who knew???

Last Saturday morning I'm listening to WEEI 103.7 The Mark and Kitchen (sp.?) Show from Providence. Both guys offer the opinion that because Mac is less than chiseled he can't possibly avoid being injured seriously enough to miss games or be out for the season at some point. I immediately thought of physical mess QBs in the 60s-80s who weren't protected by current rules and were rag-dolled all the time and played all season. Now, anyone on the wrong play can be gone for the season.in any era. But, if Mac or any other QB, goes down for the count it won't be due to his spare tire or man boobs. Jesus...

Actually, you need to go way back to the off-season, when I bemoaned the fact that Bill did NOTHING to upgrade the worst QB room in the league except adding Jones. So here we are. Mac is our starter which I am thrilled about but he is a rookie and rookies get hurt as evidenced by the fact that he is already in a knee brace. We have ZERO behind him and that is 100 percent Bill's fault. If something should happen to Mac and we are starting Hoyer for any length of time, our season is over.
We just read that bill goes what he thinks is the right thing to go and isn't afraid to make the tough decision without the need to cover his ass. That's what he does.

You keep moaning that bb didn't have guy ready to go when Tom left and now you're nothing that bb doesn't have a second franchise QB. The right thing to do was 1. Let Brady go. Then move on. The right thing to do now is to start Jones.

You spew your bb hate as though it was fact.

No one thought we were going to the Superbowl when bledsoe went down in 2001 and who thought we were going 11-5 when breast went down.

You don't know the season will be over, and you will change you story if it isn't, just as you have about Mac Jones about whom you now say you were happy when he was drafted. After he was drafted you pilloried BB for drafting a guy who couldn't complete in the NFL and was only decent because of the talented WRs he had.

Everything you post is aimed and planned twist every thing anti BB who can't get over his giving Brady what he wanted.

You act is getting really old.

Back