Can the Ravens score in this game?

Schooled

You tards really are full of yourselves..

I've been watching the Ravens the past few weeks and they seem to be developing a little momentum on offense recently.

Just found a good little article on them.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7916813

".... in the second half against Dallas as Boller threw for 115 yards and two touchdowns in leading the Ravens to a 30-10 victory over the Cowboys. Overall, Boller completed 23 of 34 passes for 232 yards. "

Now granted this was against the Dallas D, but the main thing is that they have developed some spark on offense after Jamal Lewis was taken out of the game.

Will they carry this momentum over into this weeks game?

I hope so. If not the Patsies will absolutely destroy them.

I love seeing good close games. The superfast scoring yawnfests the Colts have been serving up the past 3-4 weeks are great, but just not as fun to watch to the very end as lets say, the week 1 game where most of us were borderline stroke victims.

Mr. Aven. You don't seem to address anything that's tossed your way except for repeating tard, tards, or tardlings. Hmm, what's up with that? You obviously lack intelligence and are fairly insignificant or you wouldn't resort to making fun of handicapped individuals.

pookie said:
Mr. Aven. You don't seem to address anything that's tossed your way except for repeating tard, tards, or tardlings. Hmm, what's up with that? You obviously lack intelligence and are fairly insignificant or you wouldn't resort to making fun of handicapped individuals.

Coming from a Texan I'll ignore that.

pookie said:

Not to mention making fun of people working at Walmart.

MRAVEN said:
Coming from a Texan I'll ignore that.

Don't ever call me that again! Call me tardo or Walmart worker, but never a Texan! I'm a Ma$$hole thru and thru.

:D

People who work in Wal-Mart are fair game.

POOK your an awful long way from home.
Just like me.

If I had known that Herman Edwards would take over Bill Belicheck's body with :54 in the first half, I never would have made this bold prediction.

And, oh yeah, Kyle Boller is still a bust.

dred said:
Overlooking Boller, Chester Taylor and the rest of the Ravens offense is not the wisest thing to do.
Sure they aren't the Colts, Chiefs or Vikings...but still.
To predict a shutout as if it is an automatic thing is borderline ignorance.

You are forgetting about the insane amount of injuries in your secondary.

Plus the reality of the matter is that any team can win on any given Sunday.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Colts and Patriots lost this week.

Care to retract this statement? "borderline ignorance"???

Back