Can you believe....

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
This lady right here is officially off the market!!!! He finally did it!

Those of you who are facebook friends with me PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING on there just yet. I have to wait until I get out of work and fly up to Lynn so I can show my mom because I don't want to tell her over the phone :)

I can't WAIT for this work day to be over!!!! First order of business getting my nails done! lol

This AND AHern signs.

Can a day get any better? :LOL:

Congrats and all the best. Wonderful news.

Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

Thank you everyone! I am so excited I can't wait to go see my family tonight. I guess he had asked my dad's permission last night while we were there that lil sneaky bastard lol

Congrats to you both, TBL!
We want details now of course...like how did he do it????

haha well I was folding my laundry and he was putting some more laundry to wash and said but first this so I turned around and he had the box open lol He didn't make it to one knee lololol It was late at night otherwise we would of drove back out to Lynn lol

haha well I was folding my laundry and he was putting some more laundry to wash and said but first this so I turned around and he had the box open lol He didn't make it to one knee lololol It was late at night otherwise we would of drove back out to Lynn lol

He did it while you were doing laundry?

That's all kinds of awesome right there. Only way it could have been better is if he did it while you were making him a sammich ROFL

He did it while you were doing laundry?

That's all kinds of awesome right there. Only way it could have been better is if he did it while you were making him a sammich ROFL

I was folding my laundry from Saturday because I haven't been home all weekend and I wanted to get it folded lol

For the record he does his own laundry :p I do however make him sandwiches everyday for lunch lol

I was folding my laundry from Saturday because I haven't been home all weekend and I wanted to get it folded lol

For the record he does his own laundry :p I do however make him sandwiches everyday for lunch lol
Now remember the real reason why you got the ring was not the sammiches....Stay focus girl....:coffee:

images

Back