Carson Plamer who? Heisman Trophy what? Puhleez...

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
Where are all the Bungle douchebags who were running their mouths? Not looking too good for you "squad", if you want to call them that. I love it when a plan comes together!

Palmer is fine...he has good numbers. Obviously the INT hurts, but he's young. Those things will go away with time. That fumble call on Rudi Johnson was hogwash.

If we get that call reversal on Rudi's fumble, this game is 28-21. As it stands now though....our defense is just pppttttthhhhbbbbb. We'll see how it turns out. They have to start making a play here and there for us to get back in it.

patsRmyboys said:
was his leg down? nope therefore, fumble...Now Dillon's TD on the otherhand...

Dude........yes it was. The champs are gonna get those calls though. I'm recording this game on my computer, and I've watched it 6 or 7 times. His knee was down.

BUT, the refs didn't make Palmer make a mistake, and they didn't make Tory James get burned.

The game still should be closer.

If my uncle had tits he'd be my aunt...why always play the "if" game? That didn't happen so it's done...let's see if your boys can shake off getting scored on again heading into halftime, my money says no.

Undertaker #59 said:
Here come the excuses....:rolleyes:

Please.

That will not be the reason the bengals lose the game. It's called an observation, not an excuse. It comes down to our defense needing work in the off season, but we've known that all year.

Then why come in here singing songs of your team is going to do this and your team is going to do that? You knew deep down it wasn't likely, are you trying to fool yourself?

So far our offense has performed exactly up to my expectations. The game isn't over. I never expect anything out of our pourous defense.

heldicus said:
If we get that call reversal on Rudi's fumble, this game is 28-21.

and to think I thought better of you. A lot of Bengals Smucks here this week, You seemed to be the class of the bunch---Till you started crying about the refs calls.

Supkem said:
and to think I thought better of you. A lot of Bengals Smucks here this week, You seemed to be the class of the bunch---Till you started crying about the refs calls.

Read further. The call won't be the reason we lose the game. The refs are throwing too many flags, period. On both sides. For the record i could give two shits what you think about me.

patsRmyboys said:
Where are all the Bungle douchebags who were running their mouths? Not looking too good for you "squad", if you want to call them that. I love it when a plan comes together!

They nearly won! Have you been drinking?

Re: Re: Carson Plamer who? Heisman Trophy what? Puhleez...

HOF said:
They nearly won! Have you been drinking?

Unfortunately for the Bengals, nearly winning doesn't count for anything in the standings.

Re: Re: Re: Carson Plamer who? Heisman Trophy what? Puhleez...

Annihilus said:
Unfortunately for the Bengals, nearly winning doesn't count for anything in the standings.

I think that the thread may have been started during the game! I MAY have taken it out of context!

And they play a powerhouse next week. The Bengals do!

patsRmyboys said:

Well you're lucky Palmer got hurt because he was lighting you guys up..

Do you mean IF he was still in there you were going to win? Well you can thank your own player for holding Seamonster on that play and driving him into your own QB's knee...

And HOF, this ain't f**king horseshoes or hand grenades this is football, those with the higher score wins so take your "nearly" and shove it where the moon don't shine.

patsRmyboys said:
Do you mean IF he was still in there you were going to win? Well you can thank your own player for holding Seamonster on that play and driving him into your own QB's knee...

And HOF, this ain't f**king horseshoes or hand grenades this is football, those with the higher score wins so take your "nearly" and shove it where the moon don't shine.

It's nice to see that a close game against a team that you were sure you would destroy did something to temper the arrogance of some people here.

I fail to grasp how "holding" can result in someone being propelled towards the quarterback. And I suppose it was Braham's fault that Seymour rolled while holding his legs as well. And where was the ball? Out of his hand for more than just the blink of an eye. That my friends, was an illegal hit.

gallery041212-8.jpg

heldicus said:
It's nice to see that a close game against a team that you were sure you would destroy did something to temper the arrogance of some people here.

I fail to grasp how "holding" can result in someone being propelled towards the quarterback. And I suppose it was Braham's fault that Seymour rolled while holding his legs as well. And where was the ball? Out of his hand for more than just the blink of an eye. That my friends, was an illegal hit.

And the ref, who was standing right there and whose job it is to protect the QB, did not see anything wrong with the hit.

What's amazing, Heldy, is that you've been one of the more level headed Cincy fans here and even you can't accept the results. Trust me, we're used to it here. We get it every week as opposing fans leave, shaking their heads and wondering what went wrong.

With that being said, if Cincy can get even a semblance of a defense next year, they'll make the playoffs. The offense that Cincy puts out there is one of the best the Pats have seen all season. Your team has a bright future if they can get some defensive help during the offseason.

Back