Carson Plamer who? Heisman Trophy what? Puhleez...

Damn, you guys even bitch when you win. So I guess your team never commits any penalties....I've been trying to be nice but I'd have to say you're the whiniest damn fans in sports.

YOU WON THE GAME!! QUIT YOUR CRYING!!!

#9#9#9#9 said:
Damn, you guys even bitch when you win. So I guess your team never commits any penalties....I've been trying to be nice but I'd have to say you're the whiniest damn fans in sports.

We're not crying.

It's just funny that the fans of every team that walk away from the Pats with a loss have to bitch about the refs or the Pats cheating as the cause for their loss. "If only, If only....."

It gets pretty old after a while. Check our archived posts if you think I'm lying.

Now if you want to see some true whiners - go visit a Colts forum. We've got nothing on those guys.

#9#9#9#9 said:

The first thing that came to my mind when Kitna replaced Palmer was, "Oh great now all the Cinci fans have an excuse for why they lost!"

NEWSFLASH: You would have lost the game regardless.

gallery041212-8.jpg

I hate seeing this kind of bs. still happenning in the league.

Players should be seriously fined for this kind of crap.

Hit the QB.....lay him out...whatever, but don't wrap/grab another players legs and then "roll" away from him, knowing that it will take him out of the game or end his season right there.

Its just not cool in my book.

Your suppossed to be able to beat the other team evenly, if you have to resort to pulling stupid tricks in order to take another player out of the game then you don't deserve to win.

dred said:

Hit the QB.....lay him out...whatever, but don't wrap/grab another players legs and then "roll" away from him, knowing that it will take him out of the game or end his season right there.

Your suppossed to be able to beat the other team evenly, if you have to resort to pulling stupid tricks in order to take another player out of the game then you don't deserve to win.
Dred, if you had seen that play, you would know that Seymour was practically tackled on that play by a Cincy lineman, which is why Seymour went down as he was trying to get to Palmer.

You'd have to go back the to Colts in the previous AFCCG to find an o-line that held as much as the Bengals did yesterday.
________
WX5

dred said:
gallery041212-8.jpg

Did you actually see this play from beginning to end, or are you just going by what you see in this picture?

Holding is one thing.... but I am referring to players who go out of there way to cause serious injuries.

I see a lot of guys grabbing ankles and rolling too.

Not just talking about the Pats here.... the whole league included.

spiderman said:
Did you actually see this play from beginning to end, or are you just going by what you see in this picture?
To be honest, I am going by the picture and the Bengal fan's comments.

dred said:

If you had actually seen the play from beginning to end, you probably would feel differently. Seymour was basically tackled as he was moving past the offensive linemen and wound up tackling Palmer at the knees, as opposed to at the waist...completely inadvertant, Dierdorf couldn't say it enough during the broadcast. But that won't stop the Bengals fans from spinning the event. In all honesty, I was surprised Palmer had to leave the game, I've seen Brady take much worse shots then that, and get back up.

dred said:

Seymour was being held on the play, and the offenseive linemen tackled him and basicly took seymour down with the QB, AS the ballw as being released.

#9#9#9#9 said:

Quit OUR crying?!:LOL: Dude, you Bungle fans are simply bitching about YOUR mistakes, YOUR QB going down due to your fat ass linemen HOLDING on that play. You guys are saying you lost because of flags. Get out of here, you and your pitiful franchise that cannot stay at .500 to save its damn existance.

Back