Caserio Is Gone

OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Boy I know I get called out on this for Brady, but are you ever able to say Bill Belichick makes mistakes? He does, he has.
Of course he makes mistakes. We also know our last 4-5 drafts haven't been great. We also know Caserio was in charge of the draft as his primary duty.
We hope our drafting gets better now that he's gone. I can't see how it would get worse.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Of course he makes mistakes. We also know our last 4-5 drafts haven't been great. We also know Caserio was in charge of the draft as his primary duty.
We hope our drafting gets better now that he's gone. I can't see how it would get worse.
I'm with you man, I should not have went at you like that.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
you feeling ok :) ?
Yeah? I love chev, its ok if we do not agree on something. He didnt rip my head off when I said that, so why should I keep going at him? He does not make things personal like others do, its really the only thing I dont like, we can damn sure have different opinions on things.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
After BoB, if the Texans hire JMD the fans may just quit
Based on listening to the Texans' press conference today, I'll say that it is highly unlikely they go after JMD.

Bob McNair opened up the presser and without being asked about it commented that the Texans are NOT going to be "Patriots South" and would have their own identity. If he and Caserio then turned around and hired him then he'd look pretty stupid wouldn't he? Then again, he's the guy that wanted Easterby involved, so.....if the shoe fits. It'd be pretty dumb if JMD was identified as the best candidate for the job and they wouldn't do it as not to embarrass the owner.

I thought Caserio's statement was articulate and well considered. He thanked all the usual suspects in the Patriots organization humbly and profusely and handled a barbed question from no-nonsense Houston beat guy John McClain about Watson, which he handled sensibly. After the usual stuff about how excited he and his family are, he then went on to polish Jack Easterby's knob at length and left no doubt they are close friends and allies, but Nick will have the final say in personnel matters.

Given that the fanbase down there is sick to death of all the Patriots imports, I'm guessing that McNair will feel a ton of pressure if they don't start winning games and soon. There is so much negativity towards anything Patriots-- I'm a bit surprised he hired Caserio at all.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
i don't want watson. i'd prefer a qb who wouldn't put their foot in it like he did and have to delete tweets.

rivshark86

Reaction score
I don’t understand deleted tweets. Stand by it, even if you were wasted or something. Everyone knows you meant it. It’s out there and can’t be taken back.

Lol but editing a tweet....... now I’m not sure if you can edit a tweet, but I’m definitely ok with an edit. Especially through text it’s easy to come on a bit to strong.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I don’t understand deleted tweets. Stand by it, even if you were wasted or something. Everyone knows you meant it. It’s out there and can’t be taken back.
Yeah I dont like it either. It actually looks worse if you tweet something and then delete it than to just leave it there. Chances are someone saw it and took a picture anyway.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score

Lol but editing a tweet....... now I’m not sure if you can edit a tweet, but I’m definitely ok with an edit. Especially through text it’s easy to come on a bit to strong.
Athletes tweeting is dumb to begin with.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Surefire way not to have to regret tweeting a response: just wait day before replying.

Not that I'm the one to point this out...pot-kettle, etc :D

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
I have a feeling these knee-jerk tweets are deleted because the agent or PR beg them to delete it.