Caserio Is Gone

Turnabout is fair play, no?

Of course he makes mistakes. We also know our last 4-5 drafts haven't been great. We also know Caserio was in charge of the draft as his primary duty.
We hope our drafting gets better now that he's gone. I can't see how it would get worse.

After BoB, if the Texans hire JMD the fans may just quit
Based on listening to the Texans' press conference today, I'll say that it is highly unlikely they go after JMD.

Bob McNair opened up the presser and without being asked about it commented that the Texans are NOT going to be "Patriots South" and would have their own identity. If he and Caserio then turned around and hired him then he'd look pretty stupid wouldn't he? Then again, he's the guy that wanted Easterby involved, so.....if the shoe fits. It'd be pretty dumb if JMD was identified as the best candidate for the job and they wouldn't do it as not to embarrass the owner.

I thought Caserio's statement was articulate and well considered. He thanked all the usual suspects in the Patriots organization humbly and profusely and handled a barbed question from no-nonsense Houston beat guy John McClain about Watson, which he handled sensibly. After the usual stuff about how excited he and his family are, he then went on to polish Jack Easterby's knob at length and left no doubt they are close friends and allies, but Nick will have the final say in personnel matters.

Given that the fanbase down there is sick to death of all the Patriots imports, I'm guessing that McNair will feel a ton of pressure if they don't start winning games and soon. There is so much negativity towards anything Patriots-- I'm a bit surprised he hired Caserio at all.

I don’t understand deleted tweets. Stand by it, even if you were wasted or something. Everyone knows you meant it. It’s out there and can’t be taken back.

Lol but editing a tweet....... now I’m not sure if you can edit a tweet, but I’m definitely ok with an edit. Especially through text it’s easy to come on a bit to strong.

I don’t understand deleted tweets. Stand by it, even if you were wasted or something. Everyone knows you meant it. It’s out there and can’t be taken back.

Lol but editing a tweet....... now I’m not sure if you can edit a tweet, but I’m definitely ok with an edit. Especially through text it’s easy to come on a bit to strong.
Athletes tweeting is dumb to begin with.

Surefire way not to have to regret tweeting a response: just wait day before replying.

Not that I'm the one to point this out...pot-kettle, etc :D

I have a feeling these knee-jerk tweets are deleted because the agent or PR beg them to delete it.

Back