Celtics

See I don't remember him at all doing Celtics stuff. You must be an old fucker. Just kidding man!

Well Johnny Most was radio (with Glenn Ordway for most of it).
Gorman's been doing Celtics TV for ~40 years now, when he was pulling double duty, doing the ESPN Big East games back in the day.
My bad, I've been out of the market since about that time so any C's broadcasts I watched have been national broadcasts or Bullets/Wizards games...and when I saw Tommy's name mentioned I thought we were talking about radio... :shrug-n:

okay, so they won their last two effectively playing 2nd and 3rd unit guys. NOW we get to see how hungry they are, and if they end up plying the Heat I want a humiliating sweep. One of the biggest signs of maturity I've seen in this team is that they don't play to the level of the competition anymore, they're looking to crush your soul

okay, so they won their last two effectively playing 2nd and 3rd unit guys. NOW we get to see how hungry they are, and if they end up plying the Heat I want a humiliating sweep. One of the biggest signs of maturity I've seen in this team is that they don't play to the level of the competition anymore, they're looking to crush your soul

I just don't want to see another big lead blown. If they have an off game, I can put that down under "shit happens", as long as it's just a one-off. But this team, which is without question the most talented team in the league, has no business dropping 20 point leads.

Back