Celtics

Yep, this is a big time Achilles heel for this team - it was last year as well. And there's no Marcus Smart for anyone to blame his dumb decisions on so Mazzulla (and his endless list of HOF assistant coaches) really need to fix this.
Fix what? They lost on the road to a good team. The shooting was atrocious and they were sloppy on both ends of the court. Shit like this is going to happen along the way

Fix what? They lost on the road to a good team. The shooting was atrocious and they were sloppy on both ends of the court. Shit like this is going to happen along the way
They lost to a team missing their best player again. They did the same thing vs the Lakers at home.

They gacked it up to a good team but generally speaking, in a must-win game in that situation, how confident are you that the Celtics can pull one out in that situation? On a scale of 1-10, I am honestly sitting around 2 or 3.

They gacked it up to a good team but generally speaking, in a must-win game in that situation, how confident are you that the Celtics can pull one out in that situation? On a scale of 1-10, I am honestly sitting around 2 or 3.
Solid 8-9, seen them win too many games this year that last year’s team would have gakked. The guys on the other team get paid too

Solid 8-9, seen them win too many games this year that last year’s team would have gakked. The guys on the other team get paid too
Wish I felt the same way, man. Feel like we're being set up for more disappointment this June. Hope I'm wrong.

Wish I felt the same way, man. Feel like we're being set up for more disappointment this June. Hope I'm wrong.
You are right to feel the way you feel. It can be a very thin line between winning and losing in the playoffs. Tatum and mazulas approach to last second game winning or tying shots is awful. Someone needs to tell Tatum. He can pass the ball to his teammates. Who are more than capable of making last second shots. Dribbling the ball into the ground. And then settling for a fall away. isn't going to work. And if he can't figure it out. mazula. Needs to take the ball out of his hands. And let somebody else bring the ball up in that situation.

You are right to feel the way you feel. It can be a very thin line between winning and losing in the playoffs. Tatum and mazulas approach to last second game winning or tying shots is awful. Someone needs to tell Tatum. He can pass the ball to his teammates. Who are more than capable of making last second shots. Dribbling the ball into the ground. And then settling for a fall away. isn't going to work. And if he can't figure it out. mazula. Needs to take the ball out of his hands. And let somebody else bring the ball up in that situation.
Derrick White says "Hi" :wave: :)

Nuggets. Good Team. Don't see 50+ tonight.

go green!
Tough game last night. They got a little too Porzingis 3-happy in the 3rd when he had gone cold. I didn't see the 1st quarter but overall, most of their 3's were good looks that just didn't drop. They were terrible from the FT line though (65%) and Jokic was a beast in the paint. They just got beat last night. This was very different than the Cleveland game.

Whatever is going on with the Bruins is contagious for now the Celtics have it. Ugh.

Back