Celtics

Denver is TV death for the NBA. I don't think they mind the Heat that much, but the Celtics would be the bigger draw, and especially if they pull off the 0-3 comeback
More than any other sport the NBA is a star driven league. Tall Jamie Foxx is a damn good, but not great player. The J's are great/superstar level players. On top of that, the Celtics have a long, well-established national fan base. If the Lakers had won I could see the league being okay with the Heat

...and, like you pointed out, winning a series after being down 0-3 is historic. I think the league needs something like that to revive flagging interest

My bedtime is usually 830 because I get up at 5 AM and if I push myself I can probably make it till 930. So what’s the point of watching the game because there’s no way I could physically do that. Call me old I guess… either way the only way I could watch the game is either go to a bar or renew my YouTube TV app and that’s a no go for now. In the meantime, if I wake up, I’ll check on the score. I wish the Celtics well and hope they win tonight.

What did you do for Patriots Super Bowls?

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers tonight. NOBODY outside of Denver or Miami would watch a Nuggets/Heat final, and these guys are there to make sure it doesn't happen.
I wish we knew who he bet on.

I have feeling that Robert Williams III is going to have the game of his career tonight. They will put all five on the Floor on Him and will scorch the Heat's earth.
Mazz will sit him to give him a break and Tatum will torch the nets.

Everyone should be given a free green tee shirt at the door. They have the words....."MIAMI PUKE"

Yeah, that's the thing. This town? Boston has done what had never been done in 2004, in 2014, then in 2016. Celtics need a turn checking the impossible off their to-do list.

0 for 10 from the three point line after 1 quarter. That's brutal. They look really tight.

They're going to end up getting blown the fuck out, and they're still more than good enough to easily win without Tatum, this is pretty gross.

This is why I don't watch, except in the playoffs. The players aren't personally unlikeable (I think Terell Owens & A Rod when I think of that), but the style of play is not fun to watch. They're inconsistent because their offense is so centered in 3 point shots, and those are bound to run hot and cold.

When they're dropping, it's kind of exciting, but when there's numerous possessions that don't work out, it sucks. Even when they're hitting the 3's, there's a lot fewer interesting dynamics going on compared to the 80's when there were big men in the paint and you're passing in to them and they're fighting for position and a post up, or maybe kicking it back out. And, I preferred it when the refs called zone defense.

They could go on a run and win tonight, but resorting to desperation 3's is lazy and annoying. I tuned in late, did they show any 2004 Red Sox in the crowd?

Last edited:
FFS it's a fucking zone, drive and kick, that's what you do anyway.

Yup, I'm out, they're getting killed with Butler on the fucking bench.

I thought they’d start making their 3’s after that last game but apparently not. All those missed 3’s are turning into Heat baskets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami getting the calls, travel called on Tatum then Butler does the same thing and no call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back