Celtics

Milwaukee was unreal in the fourth… the Celtics were shell shocked by the Threes Milwaukee was making and they loss their aggressiveness and tried to burn the clock. You can’t play that way against a team like Milwaukee…

You must be a pleasure to hang out with. 🖤

Good grief. 😊
You're right. that was awesome to watch. I love the unforced turn overs. And I really enjoyed the team not securing missed free throws. That was great. Good times indeed, my man. Nothing says good times. Like a devastating playoff loss at home.

Last edited:
You're right. that was awesome to watch. I love the unforced turn overs. And I really enjoyed the team not securing missed free throws. That was great. Good times indeed, my man.

I highly suggest from the deepest place of love for humanity that everyone get themselves a JL. He and the incredible friends he attracts are great fun at parties.

Money back to curmudgeons not guaranteed. 😅😅😅❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🌈

I highly suggest from the deepest place of love for humanity that everyone get themselves a JL. He and the incredible friends he attracts are great fun at parties.

Money back to curmudgeons not guaranteed. 😅😅😅❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🌈
If you're happy and Mr positive after a loss like that. You're not a Celtics fan. You're a life coach. lol. go play in the sandbox with your crayons, lol

Last edited:
If you're happy and Mr positive after a loss like that. You're not a Celtics fan. You're a life coach. lol. go play in the sandbox with your crayons, lol

Truly sad human being you appear to be swatting away a nice leg up and beautiful way of enjoying life.

I am no rose colored glasses wearing Pollyanna.

My entire existence is a litmus test on what resides in the souls of those who come into contact with me.

Why is blindness a virtue to so very many?

Love or hate, the responses are always enlightening. 😉❤️❤️❤️😊✌️

Truly sad human being you appear to be swatting away a nice leg up and beautiful way of enjoying life.

I am no rose colored glasses wearing Pollyanna.

My entire existence is a litmus test on what resides in the souls of those who come into contact with me.

Why is blindness a virtue to so very many?

Love or hate, the responses are always enlightening. 😉❤️❤️❤️😊✌️
Drug test? you must be from the land of Oz where everything is rainbows and show ponies.:ROFLMAO:

Drug test? you must be from the land of Oz where everything is rainbows and show ponies.:ROFLMAO:

It's actually sad to me that I believe that you believe the words you just wrote man.

Am I a unicorn?

Litmus test for tonight complete.

Peace brother. ✌️

May the force be with you. 😅🌈😊😉✌️

Just got out gunned in that 4th quarter by a top class team. Not many people figured we could go toe to toe with a team like the Bucks.

Still all to play for, back on the road again. A famous win is needed now to bring it to the wire. Go Celtics!

Absolutely brutal.
Excruciatingly painful. Pissed away an opportunity to go a long way in the playoffs. Great play be a gritty, tough Bucks team down the stretch and the Celtics cooperated by reverting to failed hero ball and unforced turnovers. For sure, the Bucks enjoyed some good fortune at the end, but that's what happens when you expend ultimate effort as they did..To me, it was a devastating loss. I'd feel less horrible if we'd have trailed all night and lost by 15.

I didn't watch the entire game but how many 3's did Horford shoot? I saw none and I'm wondering why since he had such a stellar night shooting them 3 nights ago. The game was in their hands and they let it slip away but thankfully this is a 7 game series and they can redeem themselves tomorrow night and win the series at home.

I haven't been able to stomach watching any post-game coverage but from the moment Smart and Brown collided with one another, failing to rebound Giannis's missed FT, things could not possibly have been drawn up as poorly as they were.

I refuse to believe they took a timeout in order to draw-up an inbound play to Smart with the intent on him taking it in for a layup attempt. Again, if this has been explained by the Celtics, they have not had my ear. Disgusting.

I haven't been able to stomach watching any post-game coverage but from the moment Smart and Brown collided with one another, failing to rebound Giannis's missed FT, things could not possibly have been drawn up as poorly as they were.

I refuse to believe they took a timeout in order to draw-up an inbound play to Smart with the intent on him taking it in for a layup attempt. Again, if this has been explained by the Celtics, they have not had my ear. Disgusting.
The layup was wide open. Smart was too passive and took too long as he looked to get rid of it first.

The layup was wide open. Smart was too passive and took too long as he looked to get rid of it first.
It looked like Udoka was screaming at someone that did not cut, might have been Brown. Maybe that's why Jrue was able to collapse on Smart like he did.

So the odds are not good. I heard that every team since the NBA merger that blew a 15pt+ lead in the 5th game lost the series except for one. For some reason I want to bet on them though, just a feeling. It's not like we haven't seen our share of miracles in Boston sports.

Back