Celtics

That was Udoka subtly calling out RW3 in my opinion by calling it a "pain tolerance thing". I'll be disappointed if he's not out there to at least try to play through it.

You wouldn't think so, but they actually play the Celtics really well.
Funny, I was going to say the Celtics play Miami very well, the latter is the #1 seed after all :p You're right though, Miami moves the ball well and they don't count on that one guy, that's the best counter against the C's D. Lowry has a hammy though so that hurts them.

:ROFLMAO: put it back in your pants. lets see if they can get to the finals first.
Nah win or lose tomorrow I believe that. Within a year or two Tatum will be the best player on the court in any series and with Brown they will be the best 1-2 in the NBA. They could use one more piece but I don't think that will be much of a challenge, players will want to play with Tatum. I wouldn't be shocked to see and almost expect Bradley Beal to be playing for the C's next year. They will be the hands down favorites if that happens.

Nah win or lose tomorrow I believe that. Within a year or two Tatum will be the best player on the court in any series and with Brown they will be the best 1-2 in the NBA. They could use one more piece but I don't think that will be much of a challenge, players will want to play with Tatum. I wouldn't be shocked to see and almost expect Bradley Beal to be playing for the C's next year. They will be the hands down favorites if that happens.
That's far from being a potential dynasty cmon :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That's far from being a dynasty cmon :ROFLMAO:
What part of "potential dynasty in the making" is lost on you? I never said they were a dynasty, they have the talent to make a run at being one, whether it starts this year or 2 years from now. Tatum and Brown haven't even hit their prime yet. When Shaq joined Kobe, that was a potential dynasty in the making before they even played a game. Do you follow?

What part of "potential dynasty in the making" is lost on you? I never said they were a dynasty, they have the talent to make a run at being one, whether it starts this year or 2 years from now. Tatum and Brown haven't even hit their prime yet. When Shaq joined Kobe, that was a potential dynasty in the making before they even played a game. Do you follow?
I'm sorry. Let me rephrase. They are far from having the makings of a dynasty, lol ok. Even mentioning the word dynasty regarding the celtics at this point is ludicrous. let's at least see them hoist one banner first. pull your pants up :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I'm having a love affair in the context of sports with this man.

Just perfect for the makeup not only of this than but is breath of fresh air in the culture I'd the NBA which I have found to be increasingly distasteful for years and has gotten worse under Adam Silvers placating adoption and open armed welcome of the some of the worst in the the league.

Adam has some good characteristics as well but Ime Udoka shines a bright light of contrast upon Silvers management philosophy with Ime's no nonsense words and actions of his full belief in personal responsibility and the beautiful way he handles situations.

Not to mention his wonderful basketball mind and system.

Please Celtics, don't lose Sunday. It will be nothing but the flopsox until sept if you do. i take back all my perceived negativity.

Please Celtics, don't lose Sunday. It will be nothing but the flopsox until sept if you do. i take back all my perceived negativity.
I'm an extreme Celtics' bandwagon fan, and will jump on if they win tomorrow and then have a game clinching opportunity in the next round.

Last edited:
Funny, I was going to say the Celtics play Miami very well, the latter is the #1 seed after all :p You're right though, Miami moves the ball well and they don't count on that one guy, that's the best counter against the C's D. Lowry has a hammy though so that hurts them.
They knocked the C's out of the bubble a couple years ago too. They should should much be better than them now in a 7 game series, but they're the one team that makes me nervous.

If the Celtics win tomorrow, and go on to beat Miami in the ECF, you can't say they didn't play anyone. Toughest road to the finals out of the East in some time.

But, they have to win tomorrow. Keep the fucking pedal down when you get a lead ffs. It's Game 7.

They knocked the C's out of the bubble a couple years ago too. They should should much be better than them now in a 7 game series, but they're the one team that makes me nervous.

If the Celtics win tomorrow, and go on to beat Miami in the ECF, you can't say they didn't play anyone. Toughest road to the finals out of the East in some time.

But, they have to win tomorrow. Keep the fucking pedal down when you get a lead ffs. It's Game 7.
I don't think I'll hurt them with my lack of focus, but I'll shape up just in case. Sorry.

You mean that stuff like Flop Sox? :rofl:
Yeah but the Sox are in last place. They are absolutely horrible right now. Can things change? Absolutely but I think there’s gotta be some changes with the pitching before that happens. They’re just horrible. Unwatchable right now.

Yeah but the Sox are in last place. They are absolutely horrible right now. Can things change? Absolutely but I think there’s gotta be some changes with the pitching before that happens. They’re just horrible. Unwatchable right now.
I know that well, and it makes me sad. But I still include "flop sox" in my list of "perceived negativity: . :rofl:

I love this team!

I LOVE WOHLTAH!

(Actually I didn't, really. He consistently pissed me off with his play. But someone had to say it.)

Back