Celtics

If they have Timelord available for the Heat series, I really like their chances.

Giannis is totally out of gas, btw. I actually feel for him, he's had to be the whole team for 7 games.
Total badass. He put everything he had into game 6, just an unreal game, an all time performance. That's why I was so confident the C's were winning this one, he just couldn't have much left in the tank after that. He was doing the work of 2 men all series.

And yeah Holiday is a gamer too. The C's were in on him when he was at NO before the Bucks got him. Of course that would have probably meant Smart would be somewhere else right now.

They knocked the C's out of the bubble a couple years ago too. They should should much be better than them now in a 7 game series, but they're the one team that makes me nervous.

I swear Herro didn't miss a 3-point shot that entire series. I'm sure he did but it felt like he didn't.

But, they have to win tomorrow. Keep the fucking pedal down when you get a lead ffs. It's Game 7.

Good call, they finally learned their lesson. Hopefully it sticks!

Great game by Grant Williams - he should get the "Scott Wedman - Best Shooter In A Supporting Role In The Playoffs" award.

Giannis is totally out of gas, btw. I actually feel for him, he's had to be the whole team for 7 games. Holliday too. Game effort from the champs.

The Celtics beat the reigning champs.

Donald Cerrone, Ric Flair and Bubba Jenkins all had quotes about that.

Pritchard was channeling his inner Jerry Sichting yesterday.

Great win. Grant Williams was pissing me off early but more than made up for it.

Very very hard to hate Giannis isn't it...
I like him even more than I did before. I haven't had such a man crush on another team's player like this since Garnett. Imagine how happy I was when Danny boy traded for KG :) Come on over Giannis!

Pritchard was channeling his inner Jerry Sichting yesterday.

Great win. Grant Williams was pissing me off early but more than made up for it.
He shot under 30% in 3PT'ers in college, missed his first 20-something in the NBA, then came out and shot over 40% this year. He's come a looong way in a short amount of time and is still only 23. But seriously, if you leave a guy open an entire game like that eventually they are going to start hitting them. Even White would start hitting them....maybe probably. It was like shooting warmup shots he was so open. I love the stories yesterday of Udoka and his teammates telling GW to keep shooting when he was losing confidence, great leadership and camaraderie.

Giannis is a man. Sometimes he looks like a man among boys. The Celtics should offer their next 4 1st rounders plus either Tatun or Brown for him. If the Bucks have any brains, they would decline the offer. The Bucks would be a lottery team without him.
I gave up on the NBA years ago. However I have been tuning in for the last 10 minutes of this series. Now every game starts after 8:30, so I won't be watching. It's not the NFL, you know.

Back