Celtics

The third quarter in game 1 was a fluke. There’s no reason why the Celtics shouldn’t crush the Heat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I hope you're right. Winning this game would be huge.

As I said before, the Heat don't scare me at all. They're a good, tough team, who feeds on sloppy and soft play. But that ain't this Celtics team.

The Heat don't look very confident coming off the floor.

Edit: Granted they just got their ass kicked, but that wasn't a one-off 'bad night' look to me. All that was missing was the 'Good Job! Good Effort!" kid.

As I said before, the Heat don't scare me at all. They're a good, tough team, who feeds on sloppy and soft play. But that ain't this Celtics team.
Why weren't you in here saying that after game 1? :p Just giving you a hard time, they were missing 2 starters.

When their offense plays like this they are unbeatable, and it doesn't even have to be quite this good. The half court defense is always there so they're in every game regardless. When they lose it's because of giving up too many fast break points after turnovers and bad offense. And not mention complaining to refs which there was very little of tonight. They just need to start doing what they did tonight on offense consistently. Really other than one atrocious quarter it's really been coming together over the last 4 games.

Anyone catch this? Pritchard giving Herro the too small to guard him gesture. 😆 Not sure what's going on between those 2 but it started in game 1. Something about Herro I really don't like, he has a kind of smugness and my shit don't stink look about him.

View: https://twitter.com/taylorcsnow/status/1527469677311557639?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1527469677311557639%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fftw.usatoday.com%2Flists%2Fceltics-heat-payton-pritchard-tyler-herro-nba-playoffs-2022

Herro is one arrogant MFer. I started hating him in the bubble 2 years ago. I suspect your theory goes back to Tuesday night's game when Pritch got caught several times defensively in some switches and was shot over by some taller guys, including Herro.. Good observation by you!

Marcus Smart puts Strus on his ass then enjoys the moment with a little inside-out move before sinking the bucket. My fav moment of the game. It was very Bird-like.
After years of hard work & development he's earned the right to be in charge. He had detractors along the way but this season and tonight, especially, his supporters deserve a victory lap.
Well done, Marcus Smart.

View: https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/status/1527475530815000576

Because I’m Superstitious I decided not to watch the game after they lose the previous one. You all can thank me.

I used to have a bunch of superstitions. None of them worked consistently.

It just seems of late every time I watch a game and they lose I skip the next one and it’s been working for me so I’m sticking with it.🤣🤣🙂🤣

One I've had for years that I've employed with both the Pats and C's is muting the broadcast when things are going poorly. Seems to help more often than not, but who knows?

Back