Celtics

I find vigorous masturbation works well.

Doesn't necessarily help the Pats, Celtics etc but it works well for me......
I’m going to try this three times in one day and play the wait-and-see game. I’m hoping they win the next three in a row and then they can get plenty of rest for the finals

Didn't see a lot of Jimmy Butler stare downs last night 😁
Definitely not, and he's getting credit for "showing up" and still getting his but most of his points started coming when the C's were up by 25+. He was pedestrian in the 1st half when Miami needed him most. I think Butler shot it once when Smart was on him, he wanted none of that.

If they win it all this year Marcus will be the Finals MVP

I mean, the defensive player of the year makes a difference.....who would have thought it??

And history was made, 9 x 3 point shots in the 1st quarter is a franchise record. 9 of 11 made. Unreal. You think of the long and storied history of this famous franchise.

Let us now get horrendously ahead of ourselves....Celtics v Warriors in the finals. How do we match up??

Last edited:
Just rewatched the game. Reading Smart's word, "Let's fing go!" summed up the game. Everyone ponied up.Let's continue on Saturday.

It was great see those fans and that team get put in their place and quite handily too. Now if they can continue to play this way for the rest of this series I don't see how Miami will win another game but right now all I care to see is them winning the next 2 at home.

Yes you do Marcus, yes you do
boston celtics lol GIF by NBC Sports Boston

I mean, the defensive player of the year makes a difference.....who would have thought it??

And history was made, 9 x 3 point shots in the 1st quarter is a franchise record. 9 of 11 made. Unreal. You think of the long and storied history of this famous franchise.

Let us now get horrendously ahead of ourselves....Celtics v Warriors in the finals. How do we match up??
Nope nopity nope nope nope

Bigger, stronger and faster

They always seem to play the Warriors well, home and away. That's the regular season though. They are going to be tough to beat regardless, they know what it takes to win a championship.

not getting ahead of myself so won't start talking finals.... plus lets see what Mav's do tonight. coming off Game 7's both celts and mav's lost (mav's got spanked). will give them a chance to make it a series, but expect Warriors will ultimately prevail.

not getting ahead of myself so won't start talking finals.... plus lets see what Mav's do tonight. coming off Game 7's both celts and mav's lost (mav's got spanked). will give them a chance to make it a series, but expect Warriors will ultimately prevail.
Yeah no way am I counting out Luka, he's just too good and both Dinwiddie and Brunson have been playing really well. I guess Luka was sick before and after that game 1 too so there's that.

Back