Celtics

I’m hearing the Celtics gave him permission to look for another job.
Just heard the same thing. Of course, he's going to a team with 2 superstars: 1) one of them (Durant) got their coach fired after saying he wanted him fired this past summer; 2) the other one (Irving) the off-season before openly campaigned for having no head coach; and 3) Ben F###### Simmons. Good luck with that shitshow. Ime has been there before so he knows what it's like. Or, what it was like.

Eeewww, I don't like this. One the bigger reasons the Nets weren't a threat was because of their moron coach, this could change things some. Still, they are dependent on Simmons to be at an all star level come playoff time, probably not gonna happen.
I think Irving and Udoka will have the potential to turn into driving a gasoline truck into a bonfire. Grab your popcorn...

So it was confirmed I guess. Udoka to the Nets. Unreal.

But great win for the Celtics last night, Tatum was in great form.

Watched the whole thing and it was a great game really. It shouldn't have even went to OT, Tatum was clearly fouled on his dunk at the end but oh well. Cavs are legit, at least for the regular season.
I watched it all, too. Cs had some great offensive and defensive stretches. Agreed about Tatum being fouled at the end of regulation. By the way, that play call from Mazzulla during the timeout resulting in that Tatum dunk was brilliant. Tough loss but, yes, Cavs are for real.

Nets went from potentially being a threat if they got Udoka to:

Not signing Udoka(their choice)
Irving getting suspended for embracing antisemitism
Simmons passion for the game being questioned by the Nets coaches/players(I mean, many have questioned this for years)

That team is a mess. Maybe Claxton will become available, he'd be an excellent stop gap and insurance for RW3, except he can't shoot free throws.

Last edited:
Nets went from potentially being a threat if they got Udoka to:

Not signing Udoka(their choice)
Irving getting suspending for embracing antisemitism
Simmons passion for the game being questioned by the Nets coaches/players(I mean, many have questioned this for years)

That team is a mess. Maybe Claxton will become available, he'd be an excellent stop gap and insurance for RW3, except he can't shoot free throws.
Absolute shit show. And, I love it.

Atlanta is supposed to be good. Ran them out of their own gym with no Marcus, no Brogdan, still no Time Lord and the Jays being cold until late in the 3rd. Starting to feel like a classic Celtic year.

Atlanta is supposed to be good. Ran them out of their own gym with no Marcus, no Brogdan, still no Time Lord and the Jays being cold until late in the 3rd. Starting to feel like a classic Celtic year.
Their depth in the backcourt is really showing. White especially, whether he's coming off the bench or starting, he's giving them good consistent play on both ends every time. That was such a good trade by Brad. Love seeing Pritchard doing well too, after the being the odd man when everyone is healthy. Now if they could just trade for someone like Claxton or Poeltl they would be set. 🙏

Banner 18 or bust. No excuses. If they don't win it this year. It's an epic fail.

As the rosters stand right now the only EC team that would have a legit shot against the C's in the playoffs will be the Bucks. Raptors have a good starting 5 but would need to make a substantial move(s), their thin bench is being exposed right now. The Cavs are a very good team, but the C's will have another gear come playoff time, the Cavs will not, they are regular season try-hards. They're already getting a dose of what it's like after buying into their own hype. Great future but at least a year too soon. In the WC I haven't paid attention much, I have to assume GSW will figure it out and be a contender but other than that I'm not sure. No one knows what the Clippers have until Kawhi and George are both healthy. Maybe the Griz, but I don't believe in teams where their best player is a PG, unless of course his name is Curry.

As Sean Grande just mentioned on the Celts broadcast, the NO Pelicans are the 8th best defense in the NBA and the Celtics just dropped 40 points on them in the first quarter in New Orleans. No victory guaranteed, but that's impressive.

Back