Celtics

I just don't like this team. I don't like the whining, the flopping, the cheap shots, or the laziness with fundamentals and effort. They're so talented, but they're so unlikeable.

I just don't like this team. I don't like the whining, the flopping, the cheap shots, or the laziness with fundamentals and effort. They're so talented, but they're so unlikeable.
Tatum looks composed and under control so far. Brown is playing like dog shit. I'll never believe in this team. Until they actually win a title.

Tatum looks composed and under control so far. Brown is playing like dog shit. I'll never believe in this team. Until they actually win a title.
It's not even a matter of believing in them. They are the most talented team in the league, they should at least have a puncher's chance.

They're just so unlikeable in their attitude and...hard to put a finger on it. The '08 team was likeable. The 80s teams were super-likeable. This team...just isn't. It's like the basketball version of Manningface plus the cheapness of the Denver OL back in the Terrell Davis years.

I'm still rooting for them. It's just not a brand of basketball I like.

If the Celtics are going to shoot 20% from 3 and still be leading in the 4th...gotta be tough on Miami's morale.

I knew the C's were going to lose when they tried to bleed the clock with a 10pt lead, which never ever works for them.....but then they won? I'm in shock that they won that, they HAVE to win game 7 now.

I wish Marcus Smart would have made that bullshit shot. He damn near did.

It's not even a matter of believing in them. They are the most talented team in the league, they should at least have a puncher's chance.

They're just so unlikeable in their attitude and...hard to put a finger on it. The '08 team was likeable. The 80s teams were super-likeable. This team...just isn't. It's like the basketball version of Manningface plus the cheapness of the Denver OL back in the Terrell Davis years.

I feel the same way. They are not a likeable team. I'm rooting for the laundry.

I believe there is a reason for that.

I only watch the playoffs these days and only if the Celtics are in,
Never used to be that way

Anyway, pretty exciting game since they won, Got my heart rate up. I think that is a good thing. `
I like White and Williams best, Not sure why.

Last edited:
They did everything they could to lose that game at the end. Smart and Brown missing crucial free throws, terrible execution on offense the last few minutes, leaving the Heat's hottest shooter wide open for a 3 not once but twice, Horford fouling Butler on a desperation 3, the ill advised challenge, and what was that play call at the end? Why did Smart, Tatum, and Brown end up at the same exact spot on the inbound play? Was Matt Patricia in the huddle? :ROFLMAO: Having said all that they did play their asses off, both teams did, and either one deserved to win. Miami was hitting their 3s most of the night and the Cs weren't, that's the only reason why it was close at the end.

What? The idiotic challenge that gave Butler 3 shots instead of 2?

He is a moron. A lucky, lucky moron.

Go C’s! :celtics:

That was crazy because there was no way Horford didn't foul him. But, as it turns out if Mazzulla doesn't make that challenge, the C's maybe aren't as desperately attacking the final 3 seconds and who knows what happens in overtime. Really great follow by Derrick White and Smart probably got a more open look than Tatum or Brown would have.

It would be very cool if Papi and Curt Schilling and some of the '04 Red Sox are in Boston Garden for game 7. The crowd would go insane every time they show them on the scoreboard.

EDIT: Saw Flagg's post above mine after I posted. Since we're all thinking this, hopefully they'll do it.

Last edited:
Someone needs to make sure Papi is courtside for Game 7.
Hate to say it but Johnny Damon was their lord and savior in that game 7.

Second would be Derek Lowe (he was the winning P in all series-clinching games that year).

Back