Celtics

Grande is a true pro that has been at it for quite some time now, and Cornbread Maxwell is just fucking amazing.

The Celtics have had a long, long history my whole life of having great commentary teams on both radio and TV.

Johnny Most and a youthful Glen Ordway.

Fiddlin' and diddlin'.

Who was the last, true Boston sports "villain?" I don't mean guys who stood in your way, a la Manning, Jeter or Magic, I mean true, detestable scumbags like Laimbeer, Ulf Samuelson, Matt Cook etc.

As much as I can't stand them, I'm not sure Lebron or A-Arod are quite at that level; Kyrie Irving sure is. What an absolute piece of human garbage.

I tend to think that exerting too much energy in rooting for another team or player to NOT win is kind of a loser mentality, but Kyrie deserves nothing more than to spend off-season after off-season lamenting over L's like he suffered yesterday. I hope to hell there is more suffering to come in this series.

Last edited:
My son and I were watching a bit of the game. It was so nice to see him get so excited about the team/game. But what a game that was.

I had no doubt in my mind they were going to blow that game. Great win...

Before I saw that angle I thought the pass was a little unintentionally behind JT, but after seeing it Irving might have had a play on it otherwise. Smart is such a unique talent in the NBA, an elite defender and junkyard bulldog playmaking point guard. I remember a game he was guarding Dirk Nowitzki on the post a few years ago, and I was thinking give me a break that's an easy 2 points, then he promptly stole the post pass to Dirk. He can literally guard any position.

Before I saw that angle I thought the pass was a little unintentionally behind JT, but after seeing it Irving might have had a play on it otherwise. Smart is such a unique talent in the NBA, an elite defender and junkyard bulldog playmaking point guard. I remember a game he was guarding Dirk Nowitzki on the post a few years ago, and I was thinking give me a break that's an easy 2 points, then he promptly stole the post pass to Dirk. He can literally guard any position.
It was definitely behind, and it was very nearly too far behind...Smart almost threw that ball into the stands. The interesting part is everyone is praising JT's spin.....but it wasn't some move to get around Irving, he had to spin to get the ball, and face back to the net....it just happens that it looked cool

It was definitely behind, and it was very nearly too far behind...Smart almost threw that ball into the stands. The interesting part is everyone is praising JT's spin.....but it wasn't some move to get around Irving, he had to spin to get the ball, and face back to the net....it just happens that it looked cool
Two things on that last play:
1) I want to kiss Smart for not taking that shot himself
2) It was KD who let Tatum break to the net and as much as I hate the guy, to Kyrie's credit, it still did everything he could, defensively, to make it difficult for Tatum to get all the way around him and make it. That bucket is 100% on KD.

Congrats to Marcus!

Nice photo of that last shot:
5e015da6265c195bd735151424cb24ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back