Celtics

Foster did his best. Love to see the interaction between Durant and Grant. Good sportsmanship. Looking at you Kyrie.

Last time Tatum fouled out of a game? Feb 9, 2019. 2 years ago.

Of course, post-game last night during his press conference, Kyrie predicted that he and Durant will be in "management" roles this summer for the Nuts (no typo there.) Last year, he claimed with he and Durant they really didn't need a coach, either. There has never been at any time in the history of American professional sports a more delusional narcissist than this guy. He's an absolute obnoxious clown.

Kyrie played very hard for about 5 minutes in that game and showed exactly how scary-good he can be. Forget about all the Celtics crap, it's sad to say any player with that much talent waste it.

Hats-off to KD, Curry and many of the Nets role players because I thought they would lay down in Game 4 and they did not.

Bucks have a chance to put it away on Wednesday. As I said early on, I did not want them to tank for the 3rd seed because every team they will face has at least one superstar, and superstars tend to get the calls at home. Home court is a huge advantage in the NBA; glad they will have it in the next round.

Last edited:
I have the same feeling about this team that I had about the Pats during the peak dynasty years- they find a way to overcome challenges. Foster's job was to get this series back to Boston, he failed. Curry should have been DQ'd in the 3rd quarter...yet there he was on the court hitting 3's in the 4th. This team has multiple guys that can take over and close a game. The fucking broadcast team was terrible, their NY bias was appallingly evident and that always makes victory even better. I expect similar knob polishing for the Bucks during that series.

As an old Celtics fan. I remember (gleefully, actually) what a ridiculously useless free-throw shooter that Wilt Chamberlin was.

"...Nic Claxton going 1-of-11 at the stripe, tying Wilt Chamberlain (May 8, 1970) for the worst performance in playoff history (minimum 10 attempts), according to Elias Sports Bureau."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers

As an old Celtics fan. I remember (gleefully, actually) what a ridiculously useless free-throw shooter that Wilt Chamberlin was.

"...Nic Claxton going 1-of-11 at the stripe, tying Wilt Chamberlain (May 8, 1970) for the worst performance in playoff history (minimum 10 attempts), according to Elias Sports Bureau."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers
Claxton was getting the shit beat of him every time he touched the ball, the refs swallowed their whistles. Guessing some kind of directive came down from the league office at half time.

I will never understand how a professional basketball player can be such a shitty free-throw shooter, especially big men who play the low post.

...oh, and an extra special fuck you to the broadcast teams through this series talking about the physical strain Kyrie was under from fasting for Ramadan ...Jalen Brown is also a practicing Muslim and was fasting as well, didn't slow him down.

Back