Celtics

Tatum just can't stop crying to the refs. He would rather bitch to them then get back on defense. It's infuriating.

Honestly, I want desperately for Tatum and Brown to both be legitimate, consistently reliable superstars. Right now, they aren't and the key word is "consistently." Tatum should be driving to the basket more often and taking step-back 3s less often and he needs to stop whining for calls. He's not getting some he deserves because he correctly has a rep as one who begs on every play. Brown should not be dribbling as much as he does. He sucks at it.

This fucking team is doing the same god dam thing they did the other night when they had a double digit lead: take dumb 3s. They'll never learn.

Sometimes I just don't understand the thought process. They built a big lead by moving the ball and attacking, then they just start hoisting 3's after 1 pass or no passes and let the Bucks back into it. Is that a coach thing or a players thing?

FOUR FUCKING STEPS BY GIANNIS.

And of course, the commentators say nothing, not even on the obvious replay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
4? I counted at least 5 lol

And not only did they not say anything, they actually called it great offense.

Sometimes I just don't understand the thought process. They built a big lead by moving the ball and attacking, then they just start hoisting 3's after 1 pass or no passes and let the Bucks back into it. Is that a coach thing or a players thing?
Players. I think Udoka continuously preaches what you mention as working. Then they revert back to the 3s. He must be so tired of telling them.

It's the players. I don't understand. How a NBA player like brown. Can't dribble the ball. Without constantly losing control of it.

Why are the commentators acting like the Celtics won with so much time left?
Because the Bucks conceded the game when they pulled all the starters. Which was kind of odd, I've seen bigger comebacks with that much time left. If I was Udoka I wouldn't have pulled all the C's starters too, it could have been a trick! :)

Back