Celtics

I'm not Happy. Hurumpf. ♠️👿

Might be Sleepy, Grumpy or maybe as some seem to believe Dopey but definitely not Happy.

I have no lead to transmute into gold after this game.

Hurumpf indeed!!:mad:

I guess I'll just have to take this great game 6 victory at face value. 😊💖💖💖

seven-dwarfs-winged-scrouge-344-1.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣😉🤣

no lead is big enough for the celtics to lose.

Dude, your negativity sucks . Every post in this thread by you is negative.
They were the best team for half the season. Yeah, they should have won on Wednesday, but they played well tonight overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For me, it was a back and forth thing.
Pens came from ahead to lose.
But the Celtics pulled through.

Pens didn't have to.
Celtics did.

So I live another day.

The Celts have to keep hitting all those 3's because Yiannis is a monster.
At least from everything I watched.
I might watch the full game as I dvr'ed it.
But definitely nice finish.

I'm as proud of this team tonight as I was pissed off and disappointed Wednesday night. They can be SO good when they just listen to Udoka and play team basketball, avoid isolation offense and drive to the hoop. They frustrate the piss out of me at times, but I love them.

I'm as proud of this team tonight as I was pissed off and disappointed Wednesday night. They can be SO good when they just listen to Udoka and play team basketball, avoid isolation offense and drive to the hoop. They frustrate the piss out of me at times, but I love them.
I mean, let's be honest, this series should be over, and should have been over two games ago. They've blown two games in the last minute in the series. Let's see how it plays out. I'm glad this game's at home, but in this series it hasn't mattered much.

Dude, your negativity sucks . Every post in this thread by you is negative.
They were the best team for half the season. Yeah, they should have won on Wednesday, but they played well tonight overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
This is true. But that's how i feel about this team. They drive me out of my mind the way they play sometimes. Especially game 5. That soured me. i won't be happy with this team. Until they at least get to the finals. Anything less is failure. derrick white had a very good game. They need more of that sunday.

Last edited:
When I watched they were driving to the hoop but passing out for the 3.

I mean, let's be honest, this series should be over, and should have been over two games ago. They've blown two games in the last minute in the series. Let's see how it plays out. I'm glad this game's at home, but in this series it hasn't mattered much.
Sure, and I'm positive Milwaukee feels it should be over now. But, it isn't. And I'm happy as hell that game 7 is at home (mainly because I learned about 30 seconds after this one ended that I'll be in the Garden Sunday, LOL), but Milwaukee absolutely can win that game. What I do believe is that whoever wins Sunday will have a great chance to not only win the east, but win the whole thing. But, we'll see.

I absolutely hate it when playoff season the teams I follow play at the same time. I feel cheated. Nothing like watching everything live.

It doesn't feel like it but Tatum and Brown are still young. With most greats it can take 7-8 years before they even reach the Finals. Giannis himself took 8 years, Jordan 7, Durant 10 to name a few. Tatum is only in his 5th year, Brown his 6th. So I'll be disappointed if they don't make the Finals this year but it's hardly the end of the world, they will be going into their primes with tons of playoff experience and heart breaking losses to harden them. They are a potential dynasty in the making.

Sure, and I'm positive Milwaukee feels it should be over now. But, it isn't. And I'm happy as hell that game 7 is at home (mainly because I learned about 30 seconds after this one ended that I'll be in the Garden Sunday, LOL), but Milwaukee absolutely can win that game. What I do believe is that whoever wins Sunday will have a great chance to not only win the east, but win the whole thing. But, we'll see.
In fairness, one of the talking heads said before the game tonight that the Celtics should have already won this series 4-1. So it's not pure homerism.

In fairness, one of the talking heads said before the game tonight that the Celtics should have already won this series 4-1. So it's not pure homerism.
Oh no, I'm not suggesting anyone, media or otherwise, is guilty of homerism. I think the Celtics are the better team, but I respect the hell out of the Bucks. I don't like them, LOL, but I respect them. It occurred to me today that even with what went down in the last 5 minutes Wednesday, the Celtics were literally about 1/20 of one second late on a layup at the end of the first half which would have been enough at the end.

It's crazy to think Giannis was right around 50%FG, hitting his 3's, went 14/15 from the line and they still beat them. I can't imagine him playing any better than that, he did exactly what a superstar should do to close a series and still lost. I'm as confident as I was when I had no doubt they'd win game 4, they are winning Sunday.

What a series! Right down to the wire. OK, quality wise it’s not Celtics v Lakers back in the Magic-Bird era, but it’s damn compelling!

Go Celtics!

Last edited:
Back