Celtics

Yay, Game 3 win! ✊

Okay, now, Celts, don't lay an 🥚 in Game 4. You're home, take that game. The Warriors might take Game 5 on their home court but that leaves Game 6 at the Gahden for taking it all at home! ☘️☘️☘️

My observation from last nights game, how are the Celtics going to keep Brown and Tatum on the same team as it seems they are both superstars and Dramon Green is no longer a good basketball player and should spend more time on his podcast instead of taking up space on the Warriors roster.

Last edited:
My observation from last nights game, how are the Celtics going to keep Brown and Tatum on the same team as it seems they are both superstars
What do you mean? Can't be money because teams can easily have 2 supermax contracts with good role players and still be under the luxury tax. If you mean because Brown will want go to a team where he's considered the lead dog, then nothing can really be done about that. I think winning championships is more important to him though. I don't see this being a repeat of what happened at OKC.

And for what it's worth their current contracts keep them(Smart included) together through '23-'24.

Edit: Checking my facts, 2 supermax might be rough, the numbers I was thinking of were max contracts. I don't know that Brown would get a supermax, but yeah if he's looking for one it may be tough to keep both. C's have shown they are willing to go over the luxury tax but not sure by how much. And consider right now Curry and Klay have 4yr/215mil and 5yr/190mil contracts respectively so definitely doable. At the time they were better than the Tatum/Brown duo.

Last edited:
Another thing I've taken from recent games: I love White. Smart has been clutch, but I really like White's game, and I think he's going to keep improving.

Another thing I've taken from recent games: I love White. Smart has been clutch, but I really like White's game, and I think he's going to keep improving.
I totally agree with you. He is just fun to watch as well as R. Williams. This team is fun to watch though for me.

What's the word R Williams, how long is under contract for? They need to keep that dude as he is a monster on both ends, blocks shots and rebounds like nobody else in this series. Maybe the game has changed some but why don't the Celtics use him a little more by having him post up against the smaller Warriors defenders, I don't see how they could stop him inside the paint.

What do you mean? Can't be money because teams can easily have 2 supermax contracts with good role players and still be under the luxury tax. If you mean because Brown will want go to a team where he's considered the lead dog, then nothing can really be done about that. I think winning championships is more important to him though. I don't see this being a repeat of what happened at OKC.

And for what it's worth their current contracts keep them(Smart included) together through '23-'24.

Edit: Checking my facts, 2 supermax might be rough, the numbers I was thinking of were max contracts. I don't know that Brown would get a supermax, but yeah if he's looking for one it may be tough to keep both. C's have shown they are willing to go over the luxury tax but not sure by how much. And consider right now Curry and Klay have 4yr/215mil and 5yr/190mil contracts respectively so definitely doable. At the time they were better than the Tatum/Brown duo.
Add in R Williams and it will be that much tougher IMO but they absolutely need to keep him on the roster.

Add in R Williams and it will be that much tougher IMO but they absolutely need to keep him on the roster.
He's signed through 2025/26, and he's been injury plagued so far, so a lot can happen between now and then.

Post game press conference last night Green has his young son (5-6?) with him at the podium. Green is asked how he would describe how he played tonight. Instant response: "Like shit." Stay classy Warriors, stay classy...

Has Steve Kerr ever won a game without an instigator on his team?

Think not.
Oh, I know that's the part he plays on the team.

He's still a punk. He got calls going his way in game two and when it doesn't work for him in game 3 he pitches a fit to the referees. And more.

Back