Celtics

Wonderful. Thank you.

Was tearing up with him through the whole thing.

I remember an autobiographical TV movie years ago and I think he played himself in it. The whole segment on his years in Oklahoma with the family who took him in basically has always stuck with. A major transformation both good and bad took place and he emerged the Rodman we know now.

Thanks again.

One of the comments put it very well.

to show how selfless he is, he spent his entire speech giving praises to those that made him great

So I finally saw game 3 last night and my take is the Celtics are a deeper more talented team? However they should have won by 35 points, but they allowed GS to hang around to much. I felt Tatum was having trouble finishing easy lay ups. Brown had a great game and so the big men. Fun game to watch.

Tonight keys to the game smother Curry and continue to allow Brown to dictate drive or pass. He had GS guessing and frustrated the other night.

Celtics 122 GS 99

This is bush league stuff from Michael Wilbon.

On Rich Eisen’s show he talks about Klay Thompson and what he said about the Boston fans. He states he doesn’t know what Thompson heard but straight away goes into issues he’s had with Boston crowds in the past and how he was called the N word in the Garden decades ago.

That’s scurrilous stuff. Admits he doesn’t know what was said but says like people of colour his age, he had problems with Boston fans. Says ‘let’s not pretend everything that’s said by the fans is just about sports”

What a prick.

View: https://youtu.be/RXHU6xML9ew

wilbon sees racism everywhere. Because he's always looking for it.

Nice little stat, when Tatum has at least 7 assists, the C's have won 15 consecutive games. And in last 25 games in the playoff, when they keep the turnovers under 16 they are 18-2, over 15 they are 0-5. Feeling good about tonight, as long as we see the RW3 from Game 3. The GSW playing mind games by never praising the Celtics for anything they do, and now Klay is saying he's feeling the 2015 vibe(when they came back against Cleveland). Why give bulletin board material to a team that has struggled bringing intensity in the next game after a win? If anything they should be showering them with praise if they want them to have a letdown game.

Robert Williams (left knee soreness) will officially be available for Game 4 of the Finals on Friday, as expected.​

What's the over/under for the announcers mentioning Curry's foot, 30? I'm taking the over.

Back