Celtics

too much smart hoisting shots. and tatum cant buy a bucket

You watch a game like tonight. And wonder how they made it this far?

And in last 25 games in the playoff, when they keep the turnovers under 16 they are 18-2, over 15 they are 0-5.
0-6

Don't be careless with the basketball. Seems like such a simple thing. This is what I was worried about, giving away games they should have won. They got away with it against the Bucks and Heat, not sure they'll get away with it with this team. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

And yeah, Curry was amazing. It's crazy how he only needs a split second with so little space to shoot those 3's accurately..

Last edited:
I admittedly didn't watch the game. Only followed the score on my phone while I was sitting on the deck drinking beers. But you guys need to step back off the ledge. I mean they are playing the Golden State Warriors for crying out loud. It isn't supposed to be easy. 🤷‍♂️

I admittedly didn't watch the game. Only followed the score on my phone while I was sitting on the deck drinking beers. But you guys need to step back off the ledge. I mean they are playing the Golden State Warriors for crying out loud. It isn't supposed to be easy. 🤷‍♂️
16 turnovers. They beat themselves again. That's why it is so frustrating.

16 turnovers. They beat themselves again. That's why it is so frustrating.
But the Warriors didn't have anything to do with any of those turnovers? Sorry. Just trying to be the voice of reason.

But the Warriors didn't have anything to do with any of those turnovers? Sorry. Just trying to be the voice of reason.
Actually no. most were self inflicted turnovers. You didn't watch the game. it's impossible to watch that game. And not be frustrated by what you just watched. Derrick white turning it over on a 3 on 1 break is one example. it was the type of game you ask yourself. over and over. wtf was that?

Last edited:
Actually no. most were self inflicted turnovers. You didn't watch the game. it's impossible to watch that game. And not be frustrated by what you just watched. Derrick white turning it over on a 3 on 1 break is one example.
Aight. I'll go back to drinking then. You should give it a try. 😂

Back