Celtics

The problem with efficiency it doesn’t account for defense.
Like a good defense vs a bad one? Likely not, and also half court vs transition defense, or shots from kickouts after an offensive rebound. It's easy to see why the Celtics lose when they turn the ball over too much. The Warriors get so many open looks on 3's with their transition offense, whereas in half court they really have to work for it. I'm sure their 3-point percentage is drastically different between their half court and transition offense.

Like a good defense vs a bad one? Likely not, and also half court vs transition defense, or shots from kickouts after an offensive rebound. It's easy to see why the Celtics lose when they turn the ball over too much. The Warriors get so many open looks on 3's with their transition offense, whereas in half court they really have to work for it. I'm sure their 3-point percentage is drastically different between their half court and transition offense.
Spot on

I use to like Curry but the love fest the announcers have given him has sour me. It will be there now they are in GS. Game four was nauseating, IMHO.

I use to like Curry but the love fest the announcers have given him has sour me. It will be there now they are in GS. Game four was nauseating, IMHO.
It is nauseating, for sure. It just follows the classic script that's been around seemingly forever: national media waxing orgasmically when someone torches a Boston team. Every time I spout that belief my wife tells me that my home team fandom is responsible for that ridiculous theory. She's very likely correct, but I love believing that I am the one who's right, LOL.

It is nauseating, for sure. It just follows the classic script that's been around seemingly forever: national media waxing orgasmically when someone torches a Boston team. Every time I spout that belief my wife tells me that my home team fandom is responsible for that ridiculous theory. She's very likely correct, but I love believing that I am the one who's right, LOL.
I believe you are right for that's how I see it, and I'm right.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just moved to Palm Coast, Florida. Like last week. I'm a New England Homer and have been for all 72-1/2 of my years.

As far as the Celtics are concerned, I'm in love with this team. They have faults but there's just something that seems to be waiting to just burst forth. I can't put my finger on it, but there seems to be something bubbling under the surface. I refuse to give up on them and my gut says that they'll win tonight and then crush the Warriors in Boston. The 18th flag will be raised when the 2022-23 season opens.

fingers crossed Tatum has a breakout game (but any way C's win is good by me). the national narrative on this series goes back and forth depending on who won the last game. First boston "younger fresh legs, GS can't keep up" then GS wins and it's "Boston inexperienced, GS has clutch veteran savvy" cycle thru depending on last game, blah blah blah"

I just moved to Palm Coast, Florida. Like last week. I'm a New England Homer and have been for all 72-1/2 of my years.

As far as the Celtics are concerned, I'm in love with this team. They have faults but there's just something that seems to be waiting to just burst forth. I can't put my finger on it, but there seems to be something bubbling under the surface. I refuse to give up on them and my gut says that they'll win tonight and then crush the Warriors in Boston. The 18th flag will be raised when the 2022-23 season opens.
I’m 47 minutes north of Palm Coast over here in St. John’s. Welcome to Florida

I’m 47 minutes north of Palm Coast over here in St. John’s. Welcome to Florida
Thanks. Spent Jan. & Feb in Panama City and decided that I've had enough snow and cold. Got home on Mar. 3 and received an 8" white welcome. That did it. Still trying to get used to 94 degrees and 70% humidity on a daily basis. I'll figure it out. Maybe we can get together for an icy Diet Coke.

Thanks. Spent Jan. & Feb in Panama City and decided that I've had enough snow and cold. Got home on Mar. 3 and received an 8" white welcome. That did it. Still trying to get used to 94 degrees and 70% humidity on a daily basis. I'll figure it out. Maybe we can get together for an icy Diet Coke.
Sounds like a plan. The summers are brutal. But once October comes around you’ll be happy you’re here. I freaking love it most of the time. But June July and August is no joke. That heat is serious business.

brown 1 on 3. nice. they look like they are all tight as hell.:poop:

Last edited:
brown one on 3. nice. they look like they are all tight as hell.:poop:

Really? We're on this shit already in the 1st quarter?

WTF do bring to the table but being a miserable prick.

Go get laid or something.

:4321:

They can't make free throws. 9 turnovers. What else is new.:banghead:

The threes are starting to fall. it's all or nothing offense.:celtics:

Back