Celtics

JHC. At the buzzer to end the 3rd. Bad guys take the 1 point lead.

4th Quarter here we come. 🔥✌️✌️✌️

Refs really are not doing their job, they are missing a lot of calls and I don’t know why Ime hasn’t challenged any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refs really are not doing their job, they are missing a lot of calls and I don’t know why Ime hasn’t challenged any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said it, they are missing a lot of calls, but he only has one challenge. He really has to pick his spot.

This game is probably over, it's hard enough to beat the GSW but they're competing against themselves and the refs too. Add that to all the missed freebies at the stripe too.

18 freakin turnovers. And missed free throws are killing this team. What else is new. it's not the refs. They don't deserve to win. they have been playing over their heads all year.

The refs aren't why we're losing, but that doesn't mean the refs haven't sucked. They absolutely have.
I never said they were the reason, but they were most definitely a factor. T'ing up a coach in the first quarter, are you kidding me? They seemed to have an agenda tonight and showed their colors early.

I never said they were the reason, but they were most definitely a factor. T'ing up a coach in the first quarter, are you kidding me? They seemed to have an agenda tonight and showed their colors early.
I'm not disagreeing with you that they sucked and the Celtics were on the wrong end of it.

1. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team miss so many free throws,
2. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team miss so many short bank shots.
3. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team make so many turnovers.

In spite of all that, that was an impressive 3rd quarter comeback.

It's going 7.

1. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team miss so many free throws,
2. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team miss so many short bank shots.
3. I don't think I have ever seen a professional basketball team make so many turnovers.

In spite of all that, that was an impressive 3rd quarter comeback.

It's going 7.

We can hope.

I coached basketball for thirty five years. I had rules that I always put in place for teams from elementary school through high school.

1. Do not dribble the ball in the fore court. Pass it.
2. Never take you eyes off the ball at any time.
3. Always expect that the next pass is to you.
4. Never stop moving.
5. Practice at least 200 free throws every week. You never get a second chance for a missed one.
6. Don't listen to anyone else but ME when you're on the court. Easiest way to sit on the bench is to look into the stands.

Celts violated all of them last night.

Officials were terrible. Game 5 is not the time to start ignoring the rulebook. Then again, the media has decided that Steph Curry has ascended to the top of the mountain and should be proclaimed as the greatest of all time and the officials are lemmings.

Back to Boston and no better animal than a cornered Boston team. I expect them to make a statement in game 6 with a thumping win.

It's a hugely pressured scenario. Lose and they're out and they will carry cries of chokers and a whole load of negative jibes thrown at them. and they'll know this. But this is where the culture of the sporting success in Boston can help. Circle the wagons and hit them in the mouth.

Couldn't get to sleep, so I got up and watched the 2nd half. Here's the summary. Run down shoot a 3 - and miss it. Run down shoot a 3 - and miss it. Get the ball inside, pass it out shoot a 3 - well shit, miss it.
Not exactly good basketball in my opinion.
fixed your post :)

So frustrating to watch at times because they are so much better than how they played last night.

The Celtics didn't follow their pattern! They should've won on the road. Yeesh.

Let's hope they can quit the mistakes in Game 6. Tsk, tsk, tsk. 🤨

Back