Celtics

Getting a better start in the 1st is crucial. 4 points by only the mid point of the quarter just won’t cut it.
Golden State has played pretty good defense all year. It’s gonna be tough.

From the long term perspective, what's the story with Rob Williams's knees?

Very intriguing player.

From the long term perspective, what's the story with Rob Williams's knees?

Very intriguing player.
I'm no physician, but from everything I've read the injury he suffered is not considered a long-term condition. He'll reportedly be 100% by training camp in the fall and it's not the type of injury that can he can do further damage to, but It just can't completely heal until he rests it for awhile. I'm far more concerned with the fact that he seemingly constantly misses games due to minor things that crop up all the time. He really is a magnificent talent, but...

Hopefully it's Foster's crew refereeing the next game so there will be a game 7. Then anything can happen.

Jason Tatum and Jalen Brown need to learn how to dribble with their left hand, it is a weakness that the Warriors have exploited time and time again. Most everyone thinks that the Warriors are out shooting the C's from 3 point range, not true, the C's have set the record for 3's in the post season.

It's isn't his crew.
Yeah that's a bummer, but could be a blessing if they pull out a win tonight because I'm sure it would have to be Foster in game 7. I don't even really like him but the C's have done well when he's in there, plus he doesn't seem to get fooled by the flops nearly as much and isn't influenced by home crowds.

Media is officially OFF the bandwagon. Everyone I'm seeing from the local media has totally written the C's off in the aftermath of Game 5. Is there anyone still picking them to win? I heard someone say today that they think the C's win tonight, but had no shot at finishing it off in SF on Sunday.

Have y'all seen anyone who's still a believer?

Media is officially OFF the bandwagon. Everyone I'm seeing from the local media has totally written the C's off in the aftermath of Game 5. Is there anyone still picking them to win? I heard someone say today that they think the C's win tonight, but had no shot at finishing it off in SF on Sunday.

For Game 6: On The Athletic site, of their 8 NBA writers 4 pick the Cs 4 pick SF. Vegas favors the Celts by 4.

Media flip flopping? I don't believe it! Everyone jumped on the C's bandwagon after game 3, then back to the Warriors after games 4 and 5. I don't really blame them, you can't give away games to the GSW like they did in game 4. If the C's blowout the Warriors tonight though I'm sure we'll see more jumpers. Hopefully they win tonight and anything can happen in game 7. I just don't want to see them go out with a whimper. Use Grant to hammer some people, he's been mostly invisible on defense anyway except when picking up fouls(many of them being BS).

I was of the belief the Celtics absolutely could not afford to drop one at home - and they did. I was of the belief that the Celtics probably lost this series after game 4, and that they definitely lost it after game 5.

So if GS doesn't put it away tonight, I am confident they will do so on Sunday. Either way, I'll be the guy yelling the loudest. Would love to come back Monday morning and admit that I was wrong, and that I am a schmuck. C'mon C's... make me look like a schmuck!

A minute ago, Robert Williams got passed the ball in layup position, but instead of putting it up, he kicked it back out for someone to miss a 3 instead.

Back