Celtics

The Celtics will be in the low lottery in 3 seasons for the next 5 years after Durant leaves. No. You trade Brown AND Smart, and you're not even getting out of the East with that.
Brown is gone in two years. He's only 25 and he's always hurt. brown is so overrated by a lot of celtics fans. Trade brown
for Durant. Give up white and some 1st rd picks. And they are hanging banner 18.

Brown is gone in two years. He's only 25 and he's always hurt. brown is so overrated by a lot of celtics fans. Trade brown
for Durant. Give up white and some 1st rd picks. And they are hanging banner 18.
Durant/Tatum and role players doesn't get you out of the East. It may not even get you to the conference semis. Hell Durant and Irving didn't even win you a playoff game.

Brown, White and picks won't get it done. It'll take at least.Brown, Smart or Robert Williams and multiple #1s at a minimum. Durant is a great player even at his age, but he's a chronic malcontent, has publicly described Boston and it's fanbase as racist and is injury-prone. Fuck him. Honestly, I think there's a chance he'd refuse to come here.

Durant/Tatum and role players doesn't get you out of the East. It may not even get you to the conference semis. Hell Durant and Irving didn't even win you a playoff game.
durant tatum smart horford brogdon and williams wins banner 18

Smart and Williams are likely part of the deal as it stands.
What I read, the Celtics offered white instead of smart. And Williams wasn't mentioned. If Williams is included in the deal. I wouldn't do it. i might do it if smart was included.
No, that's not correct. It's just speculation at this point. The nets want more. And the celtics want to give up less. That's where it stands now. We will see who blinks first. Or if anything happens at all.

What I read, the Celtics offered white instead of smart. And Williams wasn't mentioned. If Williams is included in the deal. I wouldn't do it. i might do it if smart was included.

No, that's not correct. It's just speculation at this point. The nets want more. And the celtics want to give up less. That's where it stands now. We will see who blinks first. Or if anything happens at all.
According to the latest Celtics Talk podcast with Chris Forsberg and ESPN long-time NBA guy Nick Friedell, Brown and draft picks alone won't come close to doing it and Friedell suggests it'll take Brown plus Smart or Williams and perhaps both, plus multiple #1s. When I suggested "correct", I meant it'll take much more than just Brown and picks. And, I firmly believe it will.

Last edited:
According to the latest Celtics Talk podcast with Chris Forsberg and ESPN long-time NBA guy Nick Friedell, Brown and draft picks alone won't come close to doing it and Friedell suggests it'll take Brown plus Smart or Williams and perhaps both, plus multiple #1s. When I suggested "correct", I meant it'll take much more than just Brown and picks. And, I firmly believe it will.
If they ask for brown, smart and Williams. You say no. it was reported the Celtics offered brown white and multiple unprotected 1st rd picks. the nets countered with smart instead of white. I heard that on 98.5 and the Boston sports network. The real story. Is the Celtics made brown available. They must have an idea he's gone in two years. The Celtics are definitely thinking about trading brown. There is no denying it.

So, take a team that was 2 wins from winning it all and:
Trade away your #2/#1 scorer
Trade away your best defensive player.
Trade away a 3rd starter.
Trade away multiple first rounders.

And receive:
A Boston-hating malcontent who is already 33.

Yeah, that computes :eyeroll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So, take a team that was 2 wins from winning it all and:
Trade away your #2/#1 scorer
Trade away your best defensive player.
Trade away a 3rd starter.
Trade away multiple first rounders.

And receive:
A Boston-hating malcontent who is already 33.

Yeah, that computes :eyeroll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You trade brown, who constantly gets hurt. And he's only 25 and he's gone in two years. For a much better player. white and 1st rounders. or you trade brown smart and first rounders. The Celtics are seriously thinking about it. ahh what do they know.

If they ask for brown, smart and Williams. You say no. it was reported the Celtics offered brown white and multiple unprotected 1st rd picks. the nets countered with smart instead of white. I heard that on 98.5 and the Boston sports network. The real story. Is the Celtics made brown available. They must have an idea he's gone in two years. The Celtics are definitely thinking about trading brown. There is no denying it.
Who's denying it? And the real story is, that by all accounts I've heard and read, It's going to take Brown, Smart or/and Williams plus picks for their to be any possible deal from Brooklyn's point of view.

Last edited:
The one reason I think C's aren't denying the rumor, if it really isn't true, is because it's in their best interest that the price gets driven up. The only threat to the C's is a championship caliber team getting Durant without giving up much, so try to make sure whoever gets him is gutted. I don't even think Durant is going to get traded before the season starts, Brooklyn is too greedy.

Who's denying it? And the real story is, that by all accounts I've heard and read, It's going to take Brown, Smart or/and Williams plus picks for their to be any possible deal from Brooklyn's point of view.
If that's the asking price. brown lovers can relax because the celtics would never trade those three for durant. And the celtics never offered those three.

Last edited:
If that's the asking price. brown lovers can relax because the celtics would never trade those three for durant. And the celtics never offered those three.
I, nor anyone else I've heard of, said they did offer them. I like Brown, I don't love him. All through the playoffs I consistently posted that he can't dribble for shit. I like Tatum, too, but I don't love him either. He wilted like a water starved flower at the end. Smart frustrates the shit out of me at times, but I'll say this. He has more balls and grit than the rest of them combined. Look, if it were just Brown and 2 picks I'd be ok in a reserved way. But, while I know Duran's talent is off the charts, I worry about his age, his injury history.and his malcontent history. Plainly, I think he's a Kyrie type asshole and douche. So, I'm back to square one: fuck him.😂

I, nor anyone else I've heard of, said they did offer them. I like Brown, I don't love him. All through the playoffs I consistently posted that he can't dribble for shit. I like Tatum, too, but I don't love him either. He wilted like a water starved flower at the end. Smart frustrates the shit out of me at times, but I'll say this. He has more balls and grit than the rest of them combined. Look, if it were just Brown and 2 picks I'd be ok in a reserved way. But, while I know Duran's talent is off the charts, I worry about his age, his injury history.and his malcontent history. Plainly, I think he's a Kyrie type asshole and douche. So, I'm back to square one: fuck him.😂
I can't argue that durant is a dick. But he always plays hard. I think brown is a dick. I don't like his game. And I don't like his attitude. And like durant. His injuries at such a young age are a major concern. I agree, Tatum played like garbage. He became very tight, he choked, basically. But he's very young. The problem with smart. Is, he thinks he's an all star. And refuses to accept his role. If he had half a brain. He would be a really good player. If the price is right. You have to do the trade. Brown and white. Or brown and smart and picks. It might do Tatum some good to be a number 2 on a team for a couple of years. He can just focus on playing.

I can't argue that durant is a dick. But he always plays hard. I think brown is a dick. I don't like his game. And I don't like his attitude. And like durant. His injuries at such a young age are a major concern. I agree, Tatum played like garbage. He became very tight, he choked, basically. But he's very young. The problem with smart. Is, he thinks he's an all star. And refuses to accept his role. If he had half a brain. He would be a really good player. If the price is right. You have to do the trade. Brown and white. Or brown and smart and picks. It might do Tatum some good to be a number 2 on a team for a couple of years. He can just focus on playing.
You don't get to the Eastern Conference Finals if this is the deal. Again, Durant had a healthy Kyrie Irving, and couldn't win a playoff game. That was this year.

You don't get to the Eastern Conference Finals if this is the deal. Again, Durant had a healthy Kyrie Irving, and couldn't win a playoff game. That was this year.
you hoist banner 18. durant tatum brogdon williams horford and white. kyrie missed 80 percent of this year. And the only time he's won was with lebron. The Celtics lost with kyrie. And we're a better team when he left. kyrie destroys teams that he plays for. He doesn't make them better.

Last edited:
you hoist banner 18. durant tatum brogdon williams horford and white. kyrie missed 80 percent of this year. And the only time he's won was with lebron. The Celtics lost with kyrie. And we're a better team when he left. kyrie destroys teams that he plays for. He doesn't make them better.
That team loses to Milwaukee in 6. Especially if they have Khris Middleton.

Back