Celtics

There’s a difference between being a supportive fan and being a whiny little bitch who flames on this board ONLY when something bad happens.
This is an awesome ride, between this and the Bruins. It’s fucking fun!! But all you do is bring it down.

Nothing wrong with being both optimistic and supportive .
You only post to complain.
I think you're a sensitive fanboy. I think you know. There's some truth in what I've said. And it makes you pee your pants. If my posts have such a dramatic effect on your phycological well-being. I suggest putting me on ignore.:rolleyes1:

Last edited:
I don't agree when it comes to the celtics. I believe they will beat themselves. When it matters the most. I think they are a stupid team. The little things matter. It's the difference between wining. And losing a title. Turn-overs. In bounding the ball. Shooting and free throw shooting in clutch situations. They lack Mental toughness. The first golden state game brought me back to reality like a bucket of cold water over my head. They will be lucky to win one. Never mind becoming a dynasty. I hope they prove me wrong.

Of course you don't.

Jeebus Hickabilly Christmas.

Get a fucking clue.

Or don't.

Your choice as always.

Misery does love company.

Good company does not love misery.

I think you're a sensitive fanboy. I think you know. There's some truth in what I've said. And it makes you pee your pants. If my posts have such a dramatic effect on your phycological well-being. I suggest putting me on ignore.:rolleyes1:
I deal with teenagers all day long. Believe me, I’m used to hearing whining and ignoring it.

vibes.png

Cs win tonight?

I actually missed the game.

I don't agree when it comes to the celtics. I believe they will beat themselves. When it matters the most. I think they are a stupid team. The little things matter. It's the difference between wining. And losing a title. Turn-overs. In bounding the ball. Shooting and free throw shooting in clutch situations. They lack Mental toughness. The first golden state game brought me back to reality like a bucket of cold water over my head. They will be lucky to win one. Never mind becoming a dynasty. I hope they prove me wrong.
Smart and Time Lord have been in and out of the lineup. No, the defense isn't the same as it was last year...at this point...because it takes longer to gell on that side of the ball and when you have arguably 2 of the top 5 defenders in the league missing time it doesn't help. Yet, they keep winning...and yeah, I know they lost last night but that was following winning 9 in a row which they should do again in short order.

This is the best team the Celtics have put on the floor since the 80's, enjoy it

This is the best team the Celtics have put on the floor since the 80's, enjoy it
Nope. The 08 team was. They actually won something. This team is to be determined. Nice pass by Tatum at the end of the game. Dribbling the ball running the shot clock down, miles from the hoop while double-teamed. Then whipping a cross court pass for a turn-over [Brilliant]. While the rest of the team on the floor are standing still watching with their thumbs up their ass. And that play had nothing to do with injuries.

Last edited:
Nope. The 08 team was. They actually won something. This team is to be determined. Nice pass by Tatum at the end of the game. Dribbling the ball running the shot clock down, miles from the hoop while double-teamed. Then whipping a cross court pass for a turn-over [Brilliant]. While the rest of the team on the floor are standing still watching with their thumbs up their ass. And that play had nothing to do with injuries.

The 08 team was indeed special right from the beginning with Doc Rivers Umbutu thing. I will be forever grateful for that year and team.

This team has more and younger talent top to bottom.

08 team Danny put together brilliantly for 1 championship and they won it.

This team is built for the long haul and multiple championships with a kid in full contention for the MVP this year, a Defensive Player of the the year just a couple of years ago, who cases were made could have been the MVP and way more youthful talent all around.

Bleed Green like a half human human Vulcan!!!!

The 08 team was indeed special right from the beginning with Doc Rivers Umbutu thing. I will be forever grateful for that year and team.

This team has more and younger talent top to bottom.

08 team Danny put together brilliantly for 1 championship and they won it.

This team is built for the long haul and multiple championships with a kid in full contention for the MVP this year, a Defensive Player of the the year just a couple of years ago, who cases were made could have been the MVP and way more youthful talent all around.

Bleed Green like a half human human Vulcan!!!!

Not sure what the Face-palm was about.

But whatever.

Not sure what the Face-palm was about.

But whatever.
Boston is by far and away the greatest city of champions in all of professional sports. The Yankees can take their gross of pre-modern era Little League Championships and shove them straight up their ass, they mean as much as pre-Superb Owl NFL Championships. No city has had more teams win more championships across more sports than Boston...and the fans are the least appreciative of any place I've ever seen. Now, part of that is driven by the lack of major college sports (nobody gives a shit about college hockey- if they did UMO would be a household name) to work their frustrations out on...but a significant part of it is just a shitty attitude in general. We called you guys Massholes for a reason when you invaded southern Maine in the summers

Boston is by far and away the greatest city of champions in all of professional sports. The Yankees can take their gross of pre-modern era Little League Championships and shove them straight up their ass, they mean as much as pre-Superb Owl NFL Championships. No city has had more teams win more championships across more sports than Boston...and the fans are the least appreciative of any place I've ever seen. Now, part of that is driven by the lack of major college sports (nobody gives a shit about college hockey- if they did UMO would be a household name) to work their frustrations out on...but a significant part of it is just a shitty attitude in general. We called you guys Massholes for a reason when you invaded southern Maine in the summers

I quit wanting anything to do with being associated as a Masshole in 86 when we moved up here to the Live Free Or Die state. And dammit, I live that motto.

And champions?

I come from a shit city in MA, Brockton that calls itself the City of Champions and in some ways it is. Home of Rocky Marciano and Marvelous Marvin Hagler, who, surprise, I knew fairly well.

You're spot on with most of this.

Hey, the truth is what it is, you can neg me all you want...won't change it
It's just your opinion. And having an opinion. Doesn't make it the truth. You base your opinion. On what you think a fan should or shouldn't be.

Last edited:
Back