Celtics

Is it stupid to expect an all star player to make at least one free throw with the game on the line? And does that make whoever criticizes that player and bad fan. If so, that's stupid. Whoever thinks that's true. Is an adolescent child.

Actually it's not.

Have ruminated several times how to isolate the clutch gene in MJ, Papi, Brady and to toot my own horn, this cat here and launch into some epic gene therapy program with this kid.

All the talent and skills you could want, just missing something at this point so far.

Actually it's not.

Have ruminated several times how to isolate the clutch gene in MJ, Papi, Brady and to toot my own horn, this cat here and launch into some epic gene therapy program with this kid.

All the talent and skills you could want, just missing something at this point so far.
The "clutch" gene is very definitely a thing. I have the same attitude...I refuse to fail, period. If it happens it because of circumstances beyond my control...but it doesn't because I ultimately find a way to control those circumstances...meaning I don't fail.

Guys like this are the same way, in sports, politics, business (one guy in particular that I share a birthday with built an empire, watched it fall and immediately built it back bigger and better). I think JTate has it, it just needs to mature. Sometimes people forget how young these guys are.

The "clutch" gene is very definitely a thing. I have the same attitude...I refuse to fail, period. If it happens it because of circumstances beyond my control...but it doesn't because I ultimately find a way to control those circumstances...meaning I don't fail.

Guys like this are the same way, in sports, politics, business (one guy in particular that I share a birthday with built an empire, watched it fall and immediately built it back bigger and better). I think JTate has it, it just needs to mature. Sometimes people forget how young these guys are.

Stories of how my great grandfather, an immigrant from Sweden, lost 3 children on the boat here, who didn't speak English until an Irish cat began to teach it to him at a stone mason job that he built life's work upon is so inspiring in the same way.

This man set off to create his on stone masonry company with full drive and demands for perfection because it was in his name.

Built some of the greatest landmarks in my hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts including DW Fields Park, complete with man-made pond and tower and churches all over the city.

Then the Depression hit, lost it all.

An old widow owed him $10,000 and was the only customer to honor her debt.

Took that and built his business back better than ever.

This is the power and glory of a focused unifying passion and pure determination.

Last edited:
Only caught the 4th quarter and OT just now so I don't know what to bitch about or cheer other than great ending and result.

On another note.

Is there an NBA app like NFL+, paid is fine, that offers live games, full game replays and stuff that does not require a cable subscription?

I mean thats point of cutting the cord. Ala Cart style choice of programming, not an additional expense above cable TV costs.

Only caught the 4th quarter and OT just now so I don't know what to bitch about or cheer other than great ending and result.

On another note.

Is there an NBA app like NFL+, paid is fine, that offers live games, full game replays and stuff that does not require a cable subscription?

I mean thats point of cutting the cord. Ala Cart style choice of programming, not an additional expense above cable TV costs.
NBA TV

Stories of how my great grandfather, an immigrant from Sweden, lost 3 children on the boat here, who didn't speak English until an Irish cat began to teach it to him at a stone mason job that he built life's work upon is so inspiring in the same way.

This man set off to create his on stone masonry company with full drive and demands for perfection because it was in his name.

Built some of the greatest landmarks in my hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts including DW Fields Park, complete with man-made pond and tower and churches all over the city.

Then the Depression hit, lost it all.

An old widow owed him $10,000 and was the only customer to honor her debt.

Took that and built his business back better than ever.

This is the power and glory of a focused unifying passion and pure determination.
I'm originally from Brockton. Fields park use to have two way traffic.

So you’re saying you don’t choke? 🥰🐷

Did kyrie get booed tonight? i didn't see the game. i was watching the bruins.

At least he got stomped.

Hate Anger GIF by ARK Sports

I mean, they booed him at first, but then they were down 30 in the first quarter, so I think the point was made.
Yeah, that game was silly. Rocket off to a 30 point lead to start, then shift into cruise control and still outscored them in every quarter.

Back