Celtics

Crazy Kyrie to the Mavs for 60 cents on the dollar
That's an interesting mix of arrogance between him and Doncic, not to mention 2 guys that don't like putting any effort into defense. Doncic is so ball dominant too, not sure how that's going to work out.

Dinwiddie is no Kyrie of course but he is a good player. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets are actually better with him than with Kyrie the team killer.

That's an interesting mix of arrogance between him and Doncic, not to mention 2 guys that don't like putting any effort into defense. Doncic is so ball dominant too, not sure how that's going to work out.

Dinwiddie is no Kyrie of course but he is a good player. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets are actually better with him than with Kyrie the team killer.

Well said
Will be an absolute disaster. Neither Kyrie nor Luka play any defense at all. And both are ball doninant who aren’t good off the ball.

Stephen A. Smith is floating that the C's are once again inquiring about KD and would still be willing to move Jaylen Brown.

Stephen A. Smith is floating that the C's are once again inquiring about KD and would still be willing to move Jaylen Brown.

No thanks. KD is almost at the end of his career and Jaylen is one of the best 2-way wings in the league, plus has grit in big games and playoffs. What this team needs is basically a younger Horford replacement. This team is awesome when Horford is healthy, when Horford (or a future young big man) are out this offense becomes easy to stop. The C's need a reliable big man as Horford is great but old and Timelord is always hurt

No thanks. KD is almost at the end of his career and Jaylen is one of the best 2-way wings in the league, plus has grit in big games and playoffs. What this team needs is basically a younger Horford replacement. This team is awesome when Horford is healthy, when Horford (or a future young big man) are out this offense becomes easy to stop. The C's need a reliable big man as Horford is great but old and Timelord is always hurt
I agree. It's hard to say JB is a better player than KD, but does that trade make you lightyears better? No. You may even get a title from it. But will it yield you multiple titles? JB presents the possibility for multiple titles. The Celtics will always be in need of pieces and I think your Horford example is indicative of the kind of upgrades they need vs. a blockbuster trade that ships away one of your core pieces for a KD rental.

Mike Myers No GIF

KD, Olynyk, and Poeltl. Those are 3 guys the Celtics are rumored to be most interested in, which means none of them are coming to Boston. Every trade they make is seemingly out of left field. Everyone thinking they're going after a big man, and they do need one, but starting to think they need a wing more to replace what Gallinari would have brought, instant offense off the bench. Tatum plays too many minutes and JB isn't exactly an ironman. Then just hold their breath RW3 and Al stay healthy.

So, this team, got it going on? Mediocre? Shitty?

Can't get a good read here.

Trust my eyes?

Been told not to.

:coffee:

I know it's not Celtics related but I heard a blurb on the news tonight while making dinner about the cost of a ticket to see Lebron break scoring record. Nada under a $1000... I swear I heard a high of $69,000 .... maybe I need some q-tips

Anyway, Go C's.

more ridiculous than I thought..,

Last edited:
meh...his hatred of the Cowboys carries a lot of weight with me
Mere mitigation. In criminal sentencing Mitigation might knock a couple years off your sentence. But your still a convicted criminal.

Cheers

I know it's not Celtics related but I heard a blurb on the news tonight while making dinner about the cost of a ticket to see Lebron break scoring record. Nada under a $1000... I swear I heard a high of $69,000 .... maybe I need some q-tips

Anyway, Go C's.

more ridiculous than I thought..,

I honestly wish I could like Lebron more.

I hated Kareem and Jordan in an archrival-sense, but man I respected the hell out of them.

That was an impressive win. The bench played great. i love the white block in the 4th. Up to hauser for three.

Back