Celtics

Just got back from witnessing that shit show they put on tonight. 90+% C's crowd in the house in DC.

On Pride Night no less...

Just got back from witnessing that shit show they put on tonight. 90+% C's crowd in the house in DC.

On Pride Night no less...
I think sent their luggage and their defense straight on to Milwaukee for tomorrow night.

Reaction Eye Roll GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

And now they'll lose to Utah by 9.
nah, they'll beat Utah. That Wizards game was a wake up call. But, like I told Jr, they feel like they can beat Milwaukee in their building if they're healthy. Dubs were the 3 seed in the West last year so it really doesn't matter that much

nah, they'll beat Utah. That Wizards game was a wake up call. But, like I told Jr, they feel like they can beat Milwaukee in their building if they're healthy. Dubs were the 3 seed in the West last year so it really doesn't matter that much
I know, I was just being a dink as it's frustrating to think of how many W's they have left on the table vs. sub-.500 teams.

They should be ahead by 3-4 games, not trailing by 2.

The Celtics live and die by the three pointer. They have lost once when shooting over 40 percent from the three line. They have a wining percentage of 500 when they shoot below 40 percent.
Yup. And they have 2 beasts in particular who can create foul shot opportunities, but nope.... Heave it up and hope for the best.

1-0, but a tale of two halves.

Game was never in doubt but very tough 2nd half to watch. Hard to sit there and say I felt like I was watching the eventual NBA champions. They have some things they need to clean up and hopefully they can so in this ATL series as this really should end in a sweep.

1-0, but a tale of two halves.

Game was never in doubt but very tough 2nd half to watch. Hard to sit there and say I felt like I was watching the eventual NBA champions. They have some things they need to clean up and hopefully they can so in this ATL series as this really should end in a sweep.
Jaylen brown has turnover ghosts that follow him around on the court. It's like an invisible defender knocks the ball from his hands. And the pass into the back court. With no defender around him or his target. Was a special kind of dumb.

Jaylen brown has turnover ghosts that follow him around on the court. It's like an invisible defender knocks the ball from his hands. And the pass into the back court. With no defender around him or his target. Was a special kind of dumb.
Yup, and it had gone away for a decent stretch. Thought he was over it but it poked its head out a bit in game 1.

Celtis and this coach just don't know how to finish off and demoralize an opponent.

Up by 30 and let the hawks come back to within 12. Coach has zero concept of how to compel these guys to crush anyone. This inability to kill off anyone will be the downfall. Just as it was last year.

I'm not at all impressed with the coach so far. He might be the biggest problem that this team has. He has zero emotions when things go well or when things go bad. I coached elementary through HS BB and I worked up more of a sweat with six graders in a sngle practice game than he has all year.

Celtis and this coach just don't know how to finish off and demoralize an opponent.

Up by 30 and let the hawks come back to within 12. Coach has zero concept of how to compel these guys to crush anyone. This inability to kill off anyone will be the downfall. Just as it was last year.

I'm not at all impressed with the coach so far. He might be the biggest problem that this team has. He has zero emotions when things go well or when things go bad. I coached elementary through HS BB and I worked up more of a sweat with six graders in a sngle practice game than he has all year.
The other team gets paid too...something fans frequently lose sight of

Back