Celtics

When Larry Bird stole Isaiah Thomas' in-bounds pass in 1987, I missed it because I got pissed off when the Celtics didn't score and turned the ball over and left the room. I also wasn't watching last night, but I watched the rest of the series in '87, so hope I'm safe tuning back in for game 5.
I feel you. I shut off the snow bowl after watching the replay several times. I went to bed. A family member woke me up when the game was in overtime and I watched it from there. Luckily, I had left it recording on VHS. So I was able to go back and enjoy all of it.

I still own five VHS tapes. Which span the 2001 playoff run.

Gabe Vincent is out...huge break for the C's
That is huge.

I guess Brogdon has a partially torn tendon in his right arm (happened in Game 1) which explains a lot of what we've been seeing. But to me, to an earlier point you made, all the more reason to rotate a few more guys off the bench.

That is huge.

I guess Brogdon has a partially torn tendon in his right arm (happened in Game 1) which explains a lot of what we've been seeing. But to me, to an earlier point you made, all the more reason to rotate a few more guys off the bench.
probably why Pritchard is seeing more time

The only team I watch until the bitter end is the Pats. When they are getting hammered, that is.

Even though it makes me feel absolutely miserable, I make myself watch to see who refuses to quit. It is very rare that
any of our guys do that which is something, at least, to feel good about. Wynn was one of those guys which is why I
wanted him gone ASAP. There is always something you can learn by watching every play, even if it isn't positive.

OTOH, I'm purely fair-weather when it comes to other Boston sports. At least I am now and it's been a blessing in
the case of the Bruins and Celtics during this post-season. I might watch and I might not, but if its a shitshow I just
move on and do something else and don't feel guilty about it.

We'll see how it goes and if the Celts can crawl out of the grave then I might jump back on the bandwagon.

Biggest quarter of the series coming up.

Does Erik Spoelstra make the right adjustments? Miami has a lot to fix in this one. We’ll see…

The only team I watch until the bitter end is the Pats. When they are getting hammered, that is.

Even though it makes me feel absolutely miserable, I make myself watch to see who refuses to quit. It is very rare that
any of our guys do that which is something, at least, to feel good about. Wynn was one of those guys which is why I
wanted him gone ASAP. There is always something you can learn by watching every play, even if it isn't positive.

OTOH, I'm purely fair-weather when it comes to other Boston sports. At least I am now and it's been a blessing in
the case of the Bruins and Celtics during this post-season. I might watch and I might not, but if its a shitshow I just
move on and do something else and don't feel guilty about it.

We'll see how it goes and if the Celts can crawl out of the grave then I might jump back on the bandwagon.
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 12.42.26.png

So me not watching the last two games but dvring it has worked.

#YouAreWelcomed

🤣🤣🤣
Not watching seems to be working. Jr is doing the same thing. If it gets back to Boston I'll watch game 7

Back