Celtics

I didn't watch a minute of the last two games. I've recorded. I'll do same on Sat. Yes, maybe this what I need to do. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#NESportsSuperstitions
One of my older sisters was banned from watching the Red Sox with the family growing up. It had been bad for awhile - she'd walk in, something bad would happen, everyone would yell at her, and she'd leave.

My dad felt bad that she was going to miss the end of the WS in '86, and called her in "to catch the end." SMH.

One of my older sisters was banned from watching the Red Sox with the family growing up. It had been bad for awhile - she'd walk in, something bad would happen, everyone would yell at her, and she'd leave.

My dad felt bad that she was going to miss the end of the WS in '86, and called her in "to catch the end." SMH.
:rofl:

My husband!! When it comes to the Pats it is him. The last two times he left the room without me telling him to. 🤣🤣🤣

2006 AFC Championship Game. Watching at my in-law's house. Pats go up 21-3 and my mother-in-law stands up and yells out at the top of her lungs: "WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!"

It was at the point I knew we were, in fact, NOT going to the Super Bowl. I have been married 18 years and have not watched a single second of an important Patriots game with these people since.

I'm an extreme band wagon guy for the other 3 Boston sports. I will wait for the very last spot on the wagon, perhaps knocking someone off when I jump on, and will tune in only if the Celts are in the finals, in a championship clinching game, and have the lead with less than 10 minutes to go.

Which bridge?

I was sitting in the lounge of a dorm at private school for that ending.

Dammit, burn the witches, no mercy for the wikkid.

View: https://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

Holy crap. It's all the Flagg family's fault.

The Celtics are beginning to understand the advantage they have. Playing tough defense is wearing down the Heat. They're beginning to break down and suffer minor tweaks. Guys are starting to spend extended time on the bench or have to go to the training room for an injection or a heat treatment or an ice treatment to keep swelling under control. The heat are going to come out and try to play their holding, pushing, bumping game. The only hope they have in game six is that Tatum can be bumped hard enough to get hurt enough to be out for a extended period or the rest of a game.

Coach Mizz has to sub guys like Hauser and Cornet and tell them to beat the living shit out of Adebayo and push Butler around as much as he's been pushing Tatum and getting away with it. Play Miami's game and play tenacious defense. Make them dig and sweat for every point.

Nuggets swept the Lakers. Why has no team reverse swept from 3 down? This Celtics team is in perfect position and has the players to deliver the left hook to the solar plexus.

The Celtics are beginning to understand the advantage they have. Playing tough defense is wearing down the Heat. They're beginning to break down and suffer minor tweaks. Guys are starting to spend extended time on the bench or have to go to the training room for an injection or a heat treatment or an ice treatment to keep swelling under control. The heat are going to come out and try to play their holding, pushing, bumping game. The only hope they have in game six is that Tatum can be bumped hard enough to get hurt enough to be out for a extended period or the rest of a game.

Coach Mizz has to sub guys like Hauser and Cornet and tell them to beat the living shit out of Adebayo and push Butler around as much as he's been pushing Tatum and getting away with it. Play Miami's game and play tenacious defense. Make them dig and sweat for every point.

Nuggets swept the Lakers. Why has no team reverse swept from 3 down? This Celtics team is in perfect position and has the players to deliver the left hook to the solar plexus.
Hack-a-Bam?

I bet she was born just as Bucky Dent was coming to the plate in 1978.

I fully expect the Celtics to get run out of the building tonight.

If they somehow win this game, they'll win the title. Simple as. :coffee:

Any and all questions with this team and the future of the franchise will be answered tonight.

I bet she was born just as Bucky Dent was coming to the plate in 1978.
No, even I'm older than that, which is why I have a memory of this. She's about 8 years older than me. Maybe her birthday aligns with the end of the Celtics run in the 60s or something?

I fully expect the Celtics to get run out of the building tonight.

If they somehow win this game, they'll win the title. Simple as. :coffee:

Any and all questions with this team and the future of the franchise will be answered tonight.

If it goes to game 7, I think the C's advance to the finals; Denver won't be easy. I agree that tonight is what decides the series, but I'd predict more of a back and forth war than a blowout in either direction. All the people saying they won't watch and it could be a classic, or as classic as today's three and flop league gets.

Back