CHICAS..I Need Help!

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
I fell in love again today with Randy Randy Randy..what's a goyle to do?:heart:

Well, I be no chica but my advice is simple - move in with him, so you learn all his disgusting annoying habits, which forces you to realize he aint' all that, and you can then move on with your life, realizing you dodged a bullet.

Hope this helps :D

I ain't no chica either but I suggest picking one of the three similar named guys....try a dating game type of chat with the three of them and I'll even MC it for you

Well, I be no chica but my advice is simple - move in with him, so you learn all his disgusting annoying habits, which forces you to realize he aint' all that, and you can then move on with your life, realizing you dodged a bullet.

Hope this helps :D

DAMMMN..I thought I was jaded.:) I don't want to marry him I just want to well ummmm..

Where did that kissing icon go?

DAMMMN..I thought I was jaded.:) I don't want to marry him I just want to well ummmm..

Where did that kissing icon go?

admit it you want to hump him hehe

and arent the guys here chuck full of advice as always hehe

Make him a mix tape that exposes your true feelings for him.

Then deliver it in the body cavity of a dead cat.

He's guaranteed not to reject you.

and arent the guys here chuck full of advice as always hehe

Of course we are. We membered members look at you memberless members as sisters, and as such we are highly protective of you, and offer advice geared towards your happiness, and your safety. It's because we care about your well-being.

Sure, we could treat you all as no more than pieces of meat for our consumption and enjoyment, but I like to think that we membered members are better than that. We care. Bottom line.

Of course we are. We membered members look at you memberless members as sisters, and as such we are highly protective of you, and offer advice geared towards your happiness, and your safety. It's because we care about your well-being.

Sure, we could treat you all as no more than pieces of meat for our consumption and enjoyment, but I like to think that we membered members are better than that. We care. Bottom line.

wow do you really mean that? i mean wow that is so SWEEEEEEEEET

ok waiting for the other boot to fall

Back