Chiefs signing Josh Gordon

He's signing to their practice squad, and will move to the roster when he picks up things. If, of course, he picks up things before he gets suspended again.

The guy hasn't played a full season in over 5 years. Seems pointless buy they are desperate past Hill and Kelce. Hardman is a bust.

I thought at the end with NE he'd become painfully slow and lumbering. It's hard for me to imagine that a couple of years out of football would result in him having his speed restored. I've never thought he's a bad guy, unfortunately he's an addict and he's added to his problems related to that illness by making repetitive poor decisions. I'd be really surprised if he has anything substantial left. We'll see.

I thought at the end with NE he'd become painfully slow and lumbering. It's hard for me to imagine that a couple of years out of football would result in him having his speed restored. I've never thought he's a bad guy, unfortunately he's an addict and he's added to his problems related to that illness by making repetitive poor decisions. I'd be really surprised if he has anything substantial left. We'll see.

I agree. He was always a long strider who once was fast enough. His strides got to the point where they took too long - he got slower and he wasn't able to cut at the top of his stem
neatly and precisely. Rounded stem cuts are disastrous for WRs bc they allow DBs to undercut for the int.

Simply amazing. KC has the worst D in the league by a wide margin and they sign a very troubled WR. :rolleyes:

I see no conflict here. Gordon will continue to abuse himself and Hill will continue to abuse others. A sort of complimentary set up that can only enhance Chiefs fixers value to the organization.

giphy.gif

Back