Chinese fast food oh oh..ROFL

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kentucky-restaurant-shut-down-roadkill-kitchen-160225525.html
Local CBS affiliate WYMT interviewed the witnesses. The roadkill was apparently a deer stuffed into a trash can. "There was actually a blood trail they were mopping up behind the garbage can," customer Katie Hopkins said. "There was like a tail, and like a foot and a leg sticking out of the garbage can, and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen."
Local health inspector Paul Lawson was called in to investigate. Lawson said the restaurant owners told him they didn't know they were doing anything wrong. "They said they didn't know they weren't allowed to do that. So that makes me concerned that maybe they could have before. They didn't admit to doing it before." The owner said he didn't plan to serve the deer to customers—instead he planned to use it to feed his family.
The restaurant has been temporarily shut down but will be eligible to reopen as soon as it passes another health inspection and proves it has been washed and sanitized.

<cite id="yui_3_5_1_1_1349241644566_1029" class="ugccmt-comment-meta"> Scott T • <abbr id="yui_3_5_1_21_1349241644566_384">8 hrs ago</abbr> Report Abuse</cite> Confucius say restaurant serve deer hoping to save little doe.

Bwahahahahahaha ROFL ROFL

When I was a kid, the rumor among grade schoolers in Lowell was that the Cathay Garden cooks used to catch rats down by the river and use them in their "special Chinese dishes." I distinctly remember yakking up some Beef Chow Yoke because my older brother told me I had just eaten rodent meat. :Eason:

Sometime after grade school, I realized that is the stuff urban legends are made of.

Or is it? :spock:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K7luMp6lb9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back