Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency

Joolz

Reaction score
Rigged election, voter fraud, stomps his feet, "You're fired!", picks up his marbles and goes home.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Actually no, that's not what got him fired, this is.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Are you going to try to find another right wing page to show your proof? Hurry back. I mean townhall is legit...

foobahl

Reaction score
Is there any conservative site that is considered by the liberals here to be legit. Seriously, I would like to find sources that are considered true but also conservative. It does not appear to me there are any that are legit to the liberals when trying to show another side to a conversation.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I'm in total amazement that anyone would vote for Trump once let alone all those who made that mistake twice.
I said before that I can look past the first time, I mean they were basically trolling dems, but if you did it again? Well I will hold my response of what I think you are.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
i think you are mistaken about why people voted for trump, wholly.
not one person i know of who did gave a rat's ass about trolling anyone. and no one i know of who voted for him a second time did it to spite anyone either. when i say "know of" i mean people i know, and people i've read about, and people on radio shows.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I said before that I can look past the first time, I mean they were basically trolling dems, but if you did it again? Well I will hold my response of what I think you are.

I have a great deal to say on this subject, even against many that are part of my philosophical way of thinking that recommended voting for Biden. Such fools.

Getting ready to have an amazing pork loin dinner made my commie roomie that just understand where shit comes from.

That about says it all about y'all on the left.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Newflash for the dense: We don't give a rats ass or 2 shits what you think of us, seriously, get over yourself.