Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency

Inspector_50

Reaction score
i think you are mistaken about why people voted for trump, wholly.
not one person i know of who did gave a rat's ass about trolling anyone. and no one i know of who voted for him a second time did it to spite anyone either. when i say "know of" i mean people i know, and people i've read about, and people on radio shows.
Trolling? lol. Its amazing, that somehow someone who has not called anyone a name, someone who has only asked to be shown these things and yet is told they cannot produce anything is trolling. I read a sign that said, not all people that vote for trump are racist, but its not a deal breaker. The entire process down here is...one call names, two, show conspiracy pages, three, ignore anything practical. Its quite amusing. I have never seen people so angry. I do not have to resort to name calling at all, just post an opinion and everyone goes crazy. So yeah I know why people voted for Trump, and I stand by my opinion on that. Thankfully my thoughts on people in this country improved slightly with a 5 mil vote total in a win. It was made better by that idiot making a fool of himself on the way out. If I can get secret service to drag him out of the white house by his hair in a couple months, well, it made up for a bad year. Here is hoping.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
dude YOU said that people who voted for trump were trolling dems. i literally have no idea why you quoted me because your response has 0 to do with my comment.
I said before that I can look past the first time, I mean they were basically trolling dems, but if you did it again? Well I will hold my response of what I think you are.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
dude YOU said that people who voted for trump were trolling dems. i literally have no idea why you quoted me because your response has 0 to do with my comment.
Yeah I think that was the first win. I mean not sure what else it could have been. He had no political experience, he was a clown, he was a loud mouth, who was racist....oh...wait a second...ok yeah I see why he won. Oh and I replied to your post because, you literally used my post in yours. I would have said nothing to you otherwise. In the end you can vote for who you want, and have any opinion you want, but please allow others to have theirs.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
????????
ok then
Ok then. I said the same to Baron. I am more than happy that others have opinions other than mine. I will not call you names or get mad. I am more than happy to get proven wrong, I just require that to actually happen. I like everyone else buy into something because of what they see and until something else gets seen, that will not change their mind. I do not trash someone for their religion, or their race, or who they want to sleep with, or what they believe politically. It does not make you dumb or wrong, but I can say with certainty, that is not the case with others I have seen.