Cincinnati at New England - Official Game Thread

What the hell the pushed him back 5 yards. No forward progress whistle?
They would have given him that yardage if he didn't fumble I'm sure, but he was still fighting so they let the play go, I guess I dunno.

Damn, Thornton was actually open on that, maybe Jones does have a noodle arm

Patriots just can’t get right. It’s infuriating. Games are there for the taking but they step on their dick every single time.

Damn they are really good at digging themselves into a massive hole and then making it interesting.

Damn they are really good at digging themselves into a massive hole and then making it interesting.
I was just saying to a buddy of mine that it's like watching the Pats of the 80s and 90s, just enough heart to break yours.

I'm fine with the call. Gotta play the clock or Burrow gets too much time. Terrible situational awareness by Mondre.
It isn't that it was a run that was the issue. The Bengals knew exactly where the run was going. Why? Because they watch tape. Why not a jet sweep? A pitch wide to the long side of the field? Anything other than what they expected? 8 guys stuffed that run so well it left others free to punch the ball out not worried they had to tackle him. Killing the clock was correct.

It isn't that it was a run that was the issue. The Bengals knew exactly where the run was going. Why? Because they watch tape. Why not a jet sweep? A pitch wide to the long side of the field? Anything other than what they expected? 8 guys stuffed that run so well it left others free to punch the ball out not worried they had to tackle him. Killing the clock was correct.
In goal to go you need to go against tendencies.

Back