Cincinnati at New England - Official Game Thread

Good game Patriots Fans and Merry Christmas. Full disclosure, I'm a lifelong Bengals fan. Yes that last play could of been ruled forward progress. But also I feel like Mac Jones clearly fumbled and should of been a scoop and score.
Just gotta say wtf with Mac Jones gator rolling Eli Apples knees on the return, when he was clearly out of the play. What a dirty pos! I mean is he dirty or what?
Aside from that good game and Merry Xmas all!

Good game Patriots Fans and Merry Christmas. Full disclosure, I'm a lifelong Bengals fan. Yes that last play could of been ruled forward progress. But also I feel like Mac Jones clearly fumbled and should of been a scoop and score.
Just gotta say wtf with Mac Jones gator rolling Eli Apples knees on the return, when he was clearly out of the play. What a dirty pos! I mean is he dirty or what?
Aside from that good game and Merry Xmas all!
GFY and Merry Xmas

I'll get out your forum. Just the Mac Jones cheap shot was uncalled for. You guys have a lot of good players, not him. Good luck in the future. ✌️

I have trouble with the play call. The Bengals were loaded up for that. But when you have 5 defensive players tackling one running back, forward progress was stopped before he fumbled. It's pure bullshit saying he still had his legs moving.

I'll get out your forum. Just the Mac Jones cheap shot was uncalled for. You guys have a lot of good players, not him. Good luck in the future. ✌️
Didn't see it, can't say.

:smilies-11117:

We are not your usual "hate the other teams fans" place. You are welcome to stick around. We have Bills, Jets, Jags, Colts etc regulars.

Merry Christmas.

Didn't see it, can't say.

:smilies-11117:

We are not your usual "hate the other teams fans" place. You are welcome to stick around. We have Bills, Jets, Jags, Colts etc regulars.

Merry Christmas.
Appreciate that. It's fun to talk to other fan bases. And I love your Boston Bruins, for the sake of wagering, and they are really good, might just win the whole thing this year.
Also lumped into my parlay was a win by Celtic. Not the Bostic Celtic but the Scottish futbol version 😁 got the win and the over 1.5 what a juggernaut lol.

I have trouble with the play call. The Bengals were loaded up for that. But when you have 5 defensive players tackling one running back, forward progress was stopped before he fumbled. It's pure bullshit saying he still had his legs moving.
I said the same thing.

Predictable dumb call by Patricia but no idea why the whistle didn't blow.

We're truer words ever spoke than that line from the scouting report on Marcus Jones: on defense, he looks like a hyena hunting lions or whatever? Kid just flat balls...

Today:
12 tackles, 2 assists, 1 catch for 15 yards, 1 carry for -4 yards, 1 fumble recovery, 1 pick for 69 yards and a TD. Rock out with your cock out, Kid.

Mac Jones is Andy Dalton 2.0
Noodle arm and not going to get you where you want to go. Just good enough to barely be relevant. Thank god for Joe Burrow. Haven't had a good QB since a decent Carson Palmer, and a great Boomer Esiason.
Take a look back to last year when the staff here was barely interested and competent. Mac was great. Lets see what happens IF Bill chooses to fix the issues for next year.

Mac Jones is Andy Dalton 2.0
Noodle arm and not going to get you where you want to go. Just good enough to barely be relevant. Thank god for Joe Burrow. Haven't had a good QB since a decent Carson Palmer, and a great Boomer Esiason.
Where do we want to go? Oh wait, it's where we have been 6 times and the Bengals have been zero times.
If you're coming here taking trash, just remember where you are. I have nothing against your team.

Take a look back to last year when the staff here was barely interested and competent. Mac was great. Lets see what happens IF Bill chooses to fix the issues for next year.
I dunno. I remember Mac looking really bad at Miami at the end of last year when it really mattered. Like his beginners luck ran out. Granted that's a tough place to play. I just don't see his arm get stronger or decision making and anticipation getting better. Or pocket presence when it's collapsing. Tough to find a QB, should be a few good ones in this upcoming draft. Why suffer needlessly? Forever we were good inspite of Andy Dalton and not because of him. I felt.

Where do we want to go? Oh wait, it's where we have been 6 times and the Bengals have been zero times.
If you're coming here taking trash, just remember where you are. I have nothing against your team.
Yeah I know you guys got the rings and Tom is the GOAT. Hopefully burrow can get us one or two and I'll be happy.

Yeah I know you guys got the rings and Tom is the GOAT. Hopefully burrow can get us one or two and I'll be happy.
But yeah we did have a couple of great games against the 49'ers. And we kinda got hosed with the Logan Wilson holding call against the Rams. Guy played textbook defense, hard to stop anyone with 8 downs on goal to go. Or we might have had a trophy.

I dunno. I remember Mac looking really bad at Miami at the end of last year when it really mattered. Like his beginners luck ran out. Granted that's a tough place to play. I just don't see his arm get stronger or decision making and anticipation getting better. Or pocket presence when it's collapsing. Tough to find a QB, should be a few good ones in this upcoming draft. Why suffer needlessly? Forever we were good inspite of Andy Dalton and not because of him. I felt.
It is tough. The Pats have found another.

Be terrified.

You barely beat the Pats with both hands tied behind the Patriots back. Imagine the same squad today with competent coaching.

You lose 35 - 22. Maybe worse.

It is tough. The Pats have found another.

Be terrified.

You barely beat the Pats with both hands tied behind the Patriots back. Imagine the same squad today with competent coaching.

You lose 35 - 22. Maybe worse.
Bengals second half was atrocious. We got the win and covered the spread, happy with that, so it's onto Buffalo. We probably deserved to lose. Coach Bill is a classic, hope he stays a long time.
But no, I'll never be terrified of anyone as long as we have Joe Burrow, we have a shot. No ill will towards the Pat's and wish you guys well except when your playing my team. And if you didn't see that dirty play by Mac Jones, just do a Google or Twitter search. Seriously wtf? Judon is one hell of a player on the other hand.
But anyway, peace and Merry Christmas all. I rolled with the Patriots in that game in Miami btw and burned my parlay last year lol.

Welp, another horrifying ending to put with the coal in my Christmas stocking. I feel like I'm in a time machine traveling the wrong way. Hard to forget the days when basically every game was a travesty. With a small station break for awhile there, we're back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:barf:

Back