Cinco Ocho taken out on a strectcher

jayShomp

Reaction score
Ocho Cinco taken out on a strectcher

Edit: Oops I mean Ocho Cinco!!!! :banghead:

I just flipped on the Buf/Cin game and I see CJ getting loaded on a stretcher. :(

From the replay it's hard to tell what happened, but it doesn't look like a neck injury.

Edit 2:Can a mod fix the title so i don't have to look like an idiot forever. Thanks!! :D

Whoa! 85 got 86'd!! They said he has movement in all extremeties, so hopefully he'll be ok.

They said on one of the networks that he is apparently ok, can feel everything and everything works, the xrays and ctscan show no problems

What is it with Bills games this year and stretchers? That's the third one by my count - the opener against the Broncos; at Pittsburgh; and today against Cincy.

Not that it's the Bills' fault or anything, it's just weird. It seems like everytime this year a guy gets hauled off on a stretcher it's in a Bills game.

It looked like when he got hit, he kind of started to push himself back up, but then went down again and lay there. But there was movement in his arms and legs, so I figured it wasn't too serious. Apparently he was taking a beating all game, so that might have something to do with it.

Hopefully he'll be ok.

Scary looking hit. NFLN says TJ Housh. went in the ambulance with him; but x-rays showed he was OK.

Back