Coaching Profile: Bill O’Brien Rejoins Patriots as OC

Bill O’Brien is not the answer. This talk needs to end.

curious why for you?
did you read the SI article by the way which confirmed the Hopkins trade was due to conman Jack Easterby

He was OC for 2 of Tb12’s best seasons ever as a Pat. And on the Texans won Division Titles with Brian Hoyer as QB and Ryan Mallett. and then later grew Watson and Hopkins into all pros.

Bill O’Brien knows offense
He made Christian Hackenberg look good & that's not an easy thing to do.

Last edited:
Chad O'Shea was the golden boy on offense when Brian Flores stole him for the Dolphins' OC. He had spent 10 years with the Pats teaching offense.
He's now the passing coordinator for the Browns.
I'll throw his name into the hat for OC next year. He knows the McDaniels play book that Mac thrived in last year front to back.

BOB may be front runner now (if he even wants it) but will he be here more than a year or two before he moves on?

Last edited:
Chad O'Shea was the golden boy on offense when Brian Flores stole him for the Dolphins' OC. He had spent 10 years with the Pats teaching offense.
He's now the passing coordinator for the Browns.
I'll throw his name into the hat for OC next year. He knows the McDaniels play book that Mac thrived in last year front to back.

BOB may be front runner now (if he even wants it) but will he be here more than a year or two before he moves on?

I’m good if it’s Chad O’Shea. O’Shea was previously in charge of red zone offense with the Pats. The second half of the season when he was Dolphins OC it was actually a top10 offense. I’d be good with O’Shea if optionA doesn’t pan out (Bill O’Brien)

you would like that wouldn't you :ROFLMAO:
Can’t hurt to add to my arsenal... Whenever I go on a date I’ll bring the magic suitcase with me and when I’m in the hotel room with my one night stand, I open up the case and tell her to chose wisely..:coffee:

That can be true. With that, the plan could have been hatched then that we are seeing happen.

<still grasping....>

A bag of dildos would be 95% better than Matt…
Meet the Pat's OC of 2023
Bradys-dildo.jpg

Back