College Football Covid edition

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Like all sports college football is much different this year.

Ohio State looked good last night but that game would have been much different if fans were there & I think some of the best PSU player decided to opt out this year & Beaver stadium is always a tough place to play a night game with the "white out."

Bama is Bama
I think Clemson with be able to handle ND even without Lawrence. They're deep & talented.

Cincinnati has been a surprise and why not this crazy 2020 year?

I like PatriotInIndy & he's a good dude so I won't mention the other thing.

I dunno, BC gave a Trevorless Clemson all they could handle.

That's BC.... Boston College

I know but it was the first game for qb DJ Uiagalelei. He was also one of many 5 star recruits on their squad. He's more a bigger version of Deshaun Watson than he is Lawrence. I really like Travis Etienne. He's a special rb. I want ND but I think Clemson is just much faster & Dabo didn't show all Uiagalelei could do yesterday. I think he was looking ahead & almost paid for it.

Strong effort by BC for sure.

Not sure Ohio State is really a top 4 team this year but they'll make it & get bounced out by Bama or Clemson.

ND should not make it & I like ND. Texas A&M should go over them, imo.

It will come down to Bama & Clemson again.

Bama vs Clemson would be fun. Looking forward to Mac Jones vs Trevor Lawrence.

I'm beginning to think that Frost isn't going to get Nebraska turned around. 🤦‍♂️ He was able to do more at Central Florida in a shorter amount of time and beat some damn good teams in his final season there. Not sure what his deal is at Nebraska.

This is not going to go over very well with one poster. But, OSU does not deserve to be in the playoffs this year with only 6 games and none out of conference. I know, it was beyond their control. But team like A&M played a full schedule so they should have been in it instead. And then there is the undefeated U of Cincy who should be in there before OSU.

Last edited:
This is not going to go over very well with one poster. But, OSU does not deserve to be in the playoffs this year with only 6 games and none out of conference. I know, it was beyond their control. But team like A&M played a full schedule so they should have been in it instead. And then there is the undefeated U of Cincy who should be in there before OSU.
No argument here. I also think A&M or Cincy should be over ND. In the end it really doesn't matter. It's going to be Bama & Clemson.

Well it’s Ohio State & Bama for the NC. Bama had no problem with Notre Dame. Saban played vanilla on offense probably because he knew Notre Dame doesn’t have close to the same athletes. Ohio State dominated Clemson. Justin Fields was on fire & totally out played Lawrence.

Bama should beat the Buckeyes but I don’t care. I just wanted to really beat Clemson & shut up Dabo.

Dabufoon was a dumbass giving Ohio State all of that ammo...they looked like they were going to walk into the victory. Oops...they deserved to lose.

Well it’s Ohio State & Bama for the NC. Bama had no problem with Notre Dame. Saban played vanilla on offense probably because he knew Notre Dame doesn’t have close to the same athletes. Ohio State dominated Clemson. Justin Fields was on fire & totally out played Lawrence.

Bama should beat the Buckeyes but I don’t care. I just wanted to really beat Clemson & shut up Dabo.
Congrats...impressive win!

Fields was very impressive and probably solidified his overall #2 position for QBs in the draft. Congratulations, OSU.
I think you could be selling your team short - OSU will give Bama all it wants.

Back