College Football Thread 2022

They hid it until AFTER the OSU game (7 games). Harbaugh is pure scum.

Felony weapons charge.

Harbaugh was hiding this and letting him play WHILE screaming for MSU players to be charged and kicked off the team for the tunnel altercation.

They hid it until AFTER the OSU game (7 games). Harbaugh is pure scum.

Felony weapons charge.

Harbaugh was hiding this and letting him play WHILE screaming for MSU players to be charged and kicked off the team for the tunnel altercation.
It wouldn't have made any difference in that game if he didn't play. UM still would have won. Anyway, there is chatter that Irsay has or is going to talk to Harbaugh about the Colts job. Who knows?

Last edited:
It wouldn't have made any difference in that game if he didn't play. UM still would have won. Anyway, there is chatter that Irsay has or is going to talk to Harbaugh about the Colts job. Who knows?

It would have made a difference but not enough to the outcome.

That said, it is the unethical and immoral Jim Harbaugh that is the focus. The AD as well. They flipping KNEW and actively hid it.

No wonder Irsay is interested.

#4 USU lost to Utah. I put the game on and USC was ahead 17-3 and it looked like the were going to win easily, so I shut it off. Utah wins 43-24. So USC will probably be out of the playoffs, which is a good thing. Never liked them.
Watched the whole game, an impressive display of both lines taking over the game. Utah has a 360 lb NT that was causing problems. Had two tight ends that will probably be Sunday players.

TCU #3 vs Kansas St on now.
Georgia vs LSU at 3:30. Want to keep my eye on Broderick Jones LT and Washington a big TE both playing for GA.

What a game TCU just came back to tie at 28. Still 1:45 left.
KSU wins on a FG in OT. I think that TCU will still be in the playoffs.
USC losing will probably put OSU in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Man....Georgia is just too damn good. Their O Line is just unreal. They basically ran their series just now about 90 yards, run plays the whole way, just huge chunks of yards behind that O Line. Unstoppable.

Purdue will win.

Please,PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

Michigan (the monument to virtue) ia playing the NT facing FELONY WEAPONS charges.

You know, recruiting and all.....

Back